This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.
You are free to make whatever you like, when 3.0 is out I'm pretty sure you'll come back

Yes, he will come back for sure but if I remember good, you can not buy it directly if you have not been in the community for at least 2 months with subscription.

So pretty no idea to use your service then
Hello mate! Saw you was from Sweden so tought i could give you some advice. You cant use it on Faceit AC at the moment but hopefully 3.0 will be realesed soon and to purchase it then you will need 3 months sub from before. 3 months is a good time to setup a really legit config to play on faceit with and get experience you need to look 100% legit. I dont say BUY BUY BUY but it good to have that on your mind, because it sounds like you want a secure faceit bypass and i guess the most safe you will find here. So when 3.0 is out you will need to sub 3 months before you can buy it, thats pretty good to know.

I dont know if that something matter for the future of new lc version but faceit are working on new better anticheat.
They can't really make much a better anticheat other than to do the ESEA level of cancer which is log and review everything, which is too time consuming for a dead service like FaceIT.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…