Good News - Open Beta Coming Soon!

It's been 11 days since CS:GO cheats has been disabled. Closed beta tests going very well. :) Our new security system successfully passed all requirements. Open Beta will be released on this Friday (10.04.15).

Reactions: Thing
from what we have been assured we will be getting that lost added.

Now guys prepare for 2+ years UD cheat! Enjoy cheating and I think Jimster make insane security this time so all trust for he's work!

i think that you forget that jimster also has a full time job besides the cheats guys.

Now guys prepare for 2+ years UD cheat! Enjoy cheating and I think Jimster make insane security this time so all trust for he's work!

weren't you going out of country? we should be buddies :)

on cheat tangent, excited for whats to come sad I wasn't home for beta test looking forward to friday whoo

weren't you going out of country? we should be buddies :)

on cheat tangent, excited for whats to come sad I wasn't home for beta test looking forward to friday whoo
I'm in Germany atm and I will test the hack when I will go back in my country

cool cool I didn't know if you were doing it for school or just work or w/e travel be careful with drug use! My friend (we're from the states) is a huge pothead he went to china to teach english for a year. I was skyping with him and I asked him how it was not smoking and he was like "what you talking about plash? I smoke all the time I found this dude thats cool sells some stuff we take walks smoking no one seems to care or know...why are you making that face at me plash?" me "dude you know its punishable by death in china if you are caught drug dealing......" hahah good times

Cant wait! the bhop and the weapon configs are going to be sweet!

Are you adding the Bhop to the full cheat or ESP as well?

I only use ESP, and it would be awesome if I had that function. Thanks