faceit question

wijerman

Mar 9, 2016
buy the csgo league that means I can use it with faceit servers not with the client? .. now to play in faceit with the client I have to wait ah to enable the pro league csgo? Is what I understood? excuse my english I speak spanish.. thx

You can play with LC 2.5 in faceit server sided AC! If ur FaceIT acc willl be forced to use FaceIT AC Client, then you need to wait LC 3.0 to play it. Because LC 2.5 works only with FaceIT server sided AC, it does not support FaceIT AC Client!

buy the csgo league that means I can use it with faceit servers not with the client? .. now to play in faceit with the client I have to wait ah to enable the pro league csgo? Is what I understood? excuse my english I speak spanish.. thx

Yes, you are correct.

For get access to FACEIT build what give you possibility to playing there with anticheat you need meet special requirements.