FaceIT Client AC

adsadsads

Reaction score
Swag Level :
hi there, i know guys i saw many threads with same subject but still i buy cheats first time so i wanna be sure its all safe and good.
can you tell me please LC works for Faceit Client AC for today? i just need some ESP/WH not gonna use aim/triger and etc
thx bois for help

Sejni

Global Elite
Reaction score
Swag Level :
The ESP one is going to get updated at the same time. It will be at monday most likely.

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

adsadsads

Reaction score
Swag Level :
The ESP one is going to get updated at the same time. It will be at monday most likely.

so now FACE Client AC not supported yet :( shame, thx for answer

kNiFE1337

LE
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :

Afaik u can use ESP in fullscreen because their anticheat is making black screens if you are playing in fullscreen, so only we need to do is waiting for the release

Sejni

Global Elite
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Afaik u can use ESP in fullscreen because their anticheat is making black screens if you are playing in fullscreen, so only we need to do is waiting for the release
No you cant.

zYamamoto

League Player
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Go try it and see if you can inject.

Ahh you mean now? I thought after it got released... :D lmao

SantaS

MP Banned
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Who uses ESP on Faceit lol? People think that if they use esp they look more legit then with the aimbot...

kNiFE1337

LE
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I know it will be possible but this guy talked like he meant right now.
Next time read closely because topic creator wrote he want information for this day so i told him he needs to wait for the release from Jim and you said "No, you cant" LOL

Sejni

Global Elite
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Next time read closely because topic creator wrote he want information for this day so i told him he needs to wait for the release from Jim and you said "No, you cant" LOL
hard to understand that weird english

kNiFE1337

LE
Reaction score
Swag Level :
hard to understand that weird english
In first part i wrote about ESP on faceit ac and in second part wrote we need to wait for release to be able to use ESP on Faceit AC on fullscreen. Its not hard just need to read closely

zYamamoto

League Player
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Who uses ESP on Faceit lol? People think that if they use esp they look more legit then with the aimbot...
I use ESP? Because sometimes, most of the time im retarded and cant see them on long range ^^

SantaS

MP Banned
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I use ESP? Because sometimes, most of the time im retarded and cant see them on long range ^^
Idk how you've played before but I am a legit global without cheats so...anyways ESP is shit on faceit

zYamamoto

League Player
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Idk how you've played before but I am a legit global without cheats so...anyways ESP is shit on faceit
Cool but who cares what rank you was legit ^^ Nope its not its good in some situations, maybe you just dont like it but a lot of people like it.

Reaction score
Swag Level :
I'm also GE w/o cheats and I'm still using Visible-Only ESP (and Dlights sometimes) cause I'm playing on the notebook w/ 15'' and I can't see player models very well on the long range.

zYamamoto

League Player
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I'm also GE w/o cheats and I'm still using Visible-Only ESP (and Dlights sometimes) cause I'm playing on the notebook w/ 15'' and I can't see player models very well on the long range.
Yeah ESP Visible Only and DLights are awesome for legit playing :p

1stPlace

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Help..
Why not work with LC Faceit client?