Czit do CS 1.6

majster

Feb 10, 2018
Cześć, przed zakupem chciałem się zapytać czy czit jest niewykrywalny na serwerach z pluginami anty aim, wallhack itd? + czy jakoś omija te pluginy, że wallhack działa cały czas czy ma ograniczone pole widzenia? Jeszcze jedno odnośnie antyss`a, hack go posiada czy nie?

Cześć, przed zakupem chciałem się zapytać czy czit jest niewykrywalny na serwerach z pluginami anty aim, wallhack itd? + czy jakoś omija te pluginy, że wallhack działa cały czas czy ma ograniczone pole widzenia? Jeszcze jedno odnośnie antyss`a, hack go posiada czy nie?
Witam,
Aktualnie musisz poczekac na update czita do cs 1.6.

Working, but is incompatible with wallhack blockers plugins.
Most likely by "PvS" server sided AC's.

WH cant see people only sometimes,
When i use it in faceit ESP it doesnt work.. I can not see through walls, only if they are really really close.
PVS = (Potentially Visible Sets)
SMAC = Sourcemod Anti-Cheat

I suggest you to google "CS:GO PVS update" and "SMAC anti wallhack".

FaceIT servers are running custom PVS system (similar to SMAC anti wallhack addon) but it's way more aggressive. If the server won't send you packets about enemy player = you won't be able to see ESP or any visual assistance.

Correct, you can easy trick this up and use laddar ;)

maxresdefault.jpg
You can trick it ez. For example if you are on laddar ^^ U can see them :p

can you help me what to put as settings mby, or something?
Are you running list ESP and dynamic lights? I can help you setting it up. It will definitely improve your hack assistance.

Nobody can bypass PVS system. You have to be an administrator of this server to share with you some special ICE Key?
You probably will have to spend a lot of time at netshark'ing but as I said earlier. Without ICE Key, you won't be able to do anything.
@Jimster480 can correct me if I'm wrong.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for using LeagueCheats Support.