Cheat Questions.

jazzo

Master Guardian
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Jan 28, 2016
I used to use inte*w*bz , I used Leaguemode but due to their shit setups and a wait time of 8+ hours for their cheat to create you a build i decided to kick it.

No chance of any untrust bans / detection bans from the cheat / No leakage ?

Silent aim options to be able to have a big advantage but still looking like the most legit person in the world ? :D

I Run windows 10 home 64bit I believe i don't need to touch any software settings at all for the cheat to work properly ?

Can i store the cheat anywhere on my computer without worrying about being banned or do i have to inject with a usb and then take out the usb once it has injected / loaded ?

Sorry for all the questions but ill be getting paid in a week or so and i'd like to understand what i need to do to get this all setup once i have it

Thanks in advance for the support

Best Regards ,
Jazzo

No chance of any untrust bans / detection bans from the cheat / No leakage ?

No chances my friend, unless you fuck up really badly your settings.

Silent aim options to be able to have a big advantage but still looking like the most legit person in the world ? :D

I believe that LC aimbot is the best and the most human-looking aimbot you can get.

I Run windows 10 home 64bit I believe i don't need to touch any software settings at all for the cheat to work properly ?

I personally use W10 64, zero problems. Cheat works flawless.

Can i store the cheat anywhere on my computer without worrying about being banned or do i have to inject with a usb and then take out the usb once it has injected / loaded ?

You can store it anywhere you want. Although I'd not use USB due to VAC auth errors + this method is kinda meh

Last edited:
sorry for not buying the package at that time , due to bills i didn't have any money even for weed lol

Ill be buying it in 4 hours or less

when would it be activated ?

Dude trust me I've tried hundreds of cheats including Tristans, he claims to have the best aimbot, I told him I wanted a refund for lying to me and got my money back, he is a nice guy but a sh**** aimbot. I suggest staying with Jimster because I guarantee there is no way you would get overwatched or even banned for any matter because I believe that Jim is on almost a 2 year or even higher streak to not being detected which hopefully will defeat organners streak in the future.