This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Cheat Questions.

jazzo

Master Guardian
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Jan 28, 2016
I used to use inte*w*bz , I used Leaguemode but due to their shit setups and a wait time of 8+ hours for their cheat to create you a build i decided to kick it.

No chance of any untrust bans / detection bans from the cheat / No leakage ?

Silent aim options to be able to have a big advantage but still looking like the most legit person in the world ?

I Run windows 10 home 64bit I believe i don't need to touch any software settings at all for the cheat to work properly ?

Can i store the cheat anywhere on my computer without worrying about being banned or do i have to inject with a usb and then take out the usb once it has injected / loaded ?

Sorry for all the questions but ill be getting paid in a week or so and i'd like to understand what i need to do to get this all setup once i have it

Thanks in advance for the support

Best Regards ,
Jazzo

No chance of any untrust bans / detection bans from the cheat / No leakage ?

No chances my friend, unless you fuck up really badly your settings.

Silent aim options to be able to have a big advantage but still looking like the most legit person in the world ?

I believe that LC aimbot is the best and the most human-looking aimbot you can get.

I Run windows 10 home 64bit I believe i don't need to touch any software settings at all for the cheat to work properly ?

I personally use W10 64, zero problems. Cheat works flawless.

Can i store the cheat anywhere on my computer without worrying about being banned or do i have to inject with a usb and then take out the usb once it has injected / loaded ?

You can store it anywhere you want. Although I'd not use USB due to VAC auth errors + this method is kinda meh

Last edited:
sorry for not buying the package at that time , due to bills i didn't have any money even for weed lol

Ill be buying it in 4 hours or less

when would it be activated ?

Dude trust me I've tried hundreds of cheats including Tristans, he claims to have the best aimbot, I told him I wanted a refund for lying to me and got my money back, he is a nice guy but a sh**** aimbot. I suggest staying with Jimster because I guarantee there is no way you would get overwatched or even banned for any matter because I believe that Jim is on almost a 2 year or even higher streak to not being detected which hopefully will defeat organners streak in the future.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…