This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Can LC trigger Untrusted ban?

n0tm1n3

Silver I
Dec 27, 2016
This question has been answered to me over support ticket by Virus. I apologize to make this thread, but here's something I am very curious about.

Virus said the hack does not cause any Untrusted ban or VAC as of now. However he mentioned that If I get Overwatched it will trigger a VAC Ban.

I remember back in the days it applied a Game Ban but not VAC if you were caught cheating by overwatch(?), so you could still play in 3rd party clients & VAC secured servers.

Was it changed recently, so if you are caught major disruptively a game you will end up getting a VAC Ban via overwatch case?

I did this post to get more feedback on the active userbase.

Thinking of buying non-league multi !

Thank you everyone.

I can't say for sure, I've only ever seen Game Bans become VAC bans when the cheat itself is detected. I have an account from 2015 that has a game ban but no VAC and 2 others from 3-4 months banned on CS but no VAC.
LC itself cannot trigger an untrusted as the aimbot isn't poorly coded, although you can still be Overwatched should you play obvious enough.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…