bunny and smac

hiumd

Sep 27, 2016
Hello,
i have question cause i'm looking for a league cheat and leaguecheats seems good.
i see looked so many cheat providers and no one can answer my questions or lie on it.
i know leaguecheats league versions support SMAC but what about the bunny cause SMAC can detect bunny script with AutoTrigger and i didn't find any good cheats who bunny support SMAC then i want to know if you support it.

Hi hiumd,

LC has a virtualkeypress function, which can hide that you’re using features such as triggerbot/ bunnyhop/ autoshot etc.
We also have a randomised timing feature, in which you can control the minimum and maximum time in between each bunnyhop, thus making it extremely hard to detect.

Hope that answers your question, please do ask futher inquires and questions if you have any problems ^^

Hello,
i have question cause i'm looking for a league cheat and leaguecheats seems good.
i see looked so many cheat providers and no one can answer my questions or lie on it.
i know leaguecheats league versions support SMAC but what about the bunny cause SMAC can detect bunny script with AutoTrigger and i didn't find any good cheats who bunny support SMAC then i want to know if you support it.
LC has a virtualkeypress function, which can hide that you’re using features such as triggerbot/ bunnyhop/ autoshot etc.
Just like he said yes then if you dont belive him you can contact me on discord i will show evidence
Discord: Goku#3152

Hi,
SMAC can detect bunny script
Yes, you will get banned by SMAC if you will use bunnyhop without delay.

AutoTrigger
It never happened to me but if you enable triggerbot with duals and then you will make full 30 bullets spray, you might get flagged as potential "cheater" at server.

Edit: If you really looking for SMAC bypass, please submit a support ticket. I might have solution for you.

Regards,
ToX

Nah for auto-trigger it's when you get SMAC Ban they write : Banned : Auto-Trigger BunnyHop i didn't speak about the trigger bot ^^
and thanks for the answer :)