Bought premium and never received it

swayed

Sep 27, 2015
I asked my friend who was an admin at hyperaim if i could get a discount on premium so he said for 25$ i would get it for 3 months so i paid him 25$ on paypal then he gave me his username and password for his account and when i went to start up the cheats it says sub expired. :cry: 

(Im sure the main admin person knows who i am talking about but i blurred out his name cause im not that savage)
also i would have just pmed you this instead of making a thread but i cant find where to pm you. also i understand if you wont give me a real working account since i didn't purchase it off the website which is 100% my fault.

[attachment=6]
[attachment=5]
[attachment=4]
[attachment=3]
[attachment=2]

Attachments

• scam.png
    scam.png
    56.4 KB · Views: 17
  • scam2.png
    scam2.png
    41.4 KB · Views: 12
  • scam3.png
    scam3.png
    40.9 KB · Views: 11
  • scam4.png
    scam4.png
    46.6 KB · Views: 11
  • scam5.png
    scam5.png
    46.3 KB · Views: 17
lol he tried to get me to give him 3 months for free even though he hasn't been supporting for months... I am not affiliated with him, he was simply a support. I will ban him now, sorry that you got scammed.

Sorry, but it's not really my fault you tried to buy the cheats off-site at an absurd discount... initiate a chargeback on the payment to get your money back

I never asked for that big of a discount i asked for anything with esp and he gave me that deal and at the time he was an admin of hyperaim so i thought it would be fine

is there a way i can get like a day trial of basic i want to see if its gunna be enough cause im debating on weither to get premium or basic but i might need aimbot

he wasn't really even staff, he was ex-staff. You should have gone through an admin, not a support member. It is not my fault that you tried to get something cheaper than advertised and expected a unique build for a ridiculously low price. Sorry, but there is nothing I can do