A few Pre-Purchase Questions

L0calHorst

Jan 7, 2016
Hey there,

I'm getting into CS:GO again after a longer pause and I stumbled across this site while searching for a good CS:GO hack.

Before I purchase I just have a few questions.

I'm planning to play Casual / MM, maybe some FaceIt, so I guess the Non-League Version suits best for me?

Do you guys provide premade configs, or does the Aimbot/ESP/RCS need to be setup completely manually? (Just curious, I have longtime experience in using hacks though, but don't want to get Overwatched the first few matches ;))

I read that a Patched kernel is not required, but does it mess with existing Patched Boot Entries?

Thanks in advance for the answers, guys.

Non league is fine and works on FaceIT as well as matchmaking.

There are several user configs you can use as a base, tweaking to your playstyle is highly recommended.

We do not change anything with existing patched boot entries, but do be aware that VAC does scan for those things so it will possibly get you flagged for further inspection.

Perfect, Non-League it will be then.

Using a premade config as a base is exactly what I wanted to do with tweaking it to my needs afterwards.

Yeah, I'm aware of that, just wanted to be sure that it's not messing around with the existing entries. I'll use LC on my normal Windows then and might delete the patched entry for now.

Thanks a lot for the fast answer

Edit: I just have purchased the 1-month-sub. Looking forward to trying it out :)