This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

5-7 is soo op (faceit ac non lc )

Expecting it to be nerfed soon like the Tec9 but nice job ;p

rip account? not smart to post ur name here like that even if ur not cheating there, they might just ban you for cheat association or smth :'(

rip account? not smart to post ur name here like that even if ur not cheating there, they might just ban you for cheat association or smth :'(
noo im not scared about that and even if they do thats not my main acc xd
edit: and tbh they dont have any proof that im the person from vid maybe i have stolen somone video from yt sooo and are they going to ban innocent person? nooo i dont think sooo

Last edited:
Until they check the account via Steam and see the name is Leaguecheats 3,0 when you don't even have access ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Until they check the account via Steam and see the name is Leaguecheats 3,0 when you don't even have access ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanks god this guy dont have leaguecheats 3.0 as a name on steam xd

0:07

Send me demo please.

Really good job sometimes hard locking, but on 32 ticketrate demo servers all is fine

No cheats? haha you prefired him when he was behind the wall and the silentaim is real on the pistol

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…