sweat back with the sick awp. Do the people you play with know ur cheating if not what if they see the video here their voices?

Daaaamn nice shot :p. I would be so mad if i was the third guy that got shot haha :D.

Sweet video. Do you play with multicore on or off? Will you ever publish your settings?
Off & Probably no
sweat back with the sick awp. Do the people you play with know ur cheating if not what if they see the video here their voices?
They know it and few of them are using LC aswell. And I even shared the Video with them ;)

Im proud to be a part of LC, and why should I lie about what I'm doing VaultBoy

Admiting your cheating to people is hard no one knows i'm cheating that i play with and i'm probably not going to tell them anytime soon either

Admiting your cheating to people is hard no one knows i'm cheating that i play with and i'm probably not going to tell them anytime soon either
That's something I can't judge about, everybody should handle it how they think it's the best for them, but for myself it was better to tell them. I just couldnt enjoy playing with them anymore. In the end it was the right decision for me. :)

That's something I can't judge about, everybody should handle it how they think it's the best for them, but for myself it was better to tell them in the end! :)

True everyone does what they think is the best.