1v5 On Mirage (Global) INSANE NO SCOPE!

I was playing some NA Global Matchmaking with a few friends and was able to pull this 1v5 Ace on Mirage.

I've been using LeagueCheats for around 8 months. One of the best cheats on the market and is 100% safe this 1v5 shows you exactly why. Enjoy!

i for one think those were some nice shots and must have gotten you some praise from your teammates, don't listen to those guys who say you have bad movement and etc since they're literally just assuming stupid shit off of a frag vid

I'm S rank on esea, only level 8 on faceit never play there anymore. I play in my way, call me noob if you want but
clearly my play style works because im Rank s legit.

Then you gonna say why do you cheat then? Everyone needs better aim.
Need to be cosumer long time before i can buy the esea build from jim.

But back to the topic, silver movements, he don't even check angels correct.
Rank S? But needs cheats? Sketchy?

Reactions: Airless_
i for one think those were some nice shots and must have gotten you some praise from your teammates, don't listen to those guys who say you have bad movement and etc since they're literally just assuming stupid shit off of a frag vid

Yeah, not sure why everyone was going off about my movement.. Thanks a lot though. BibleThump <3

Reactions: Airless_
Yeah, not sure why everyone was going off about my movement.. Thanks a lot though. BibleThump <3
typical cheating community that wants to show dominance over other people :^) its why we cheat in the first place tho

I'm S rank on esea, only level 8 on faceit never play there anymore. I play in my way, call me noob if you want but
clearly my play style works because im Rank s legit.

Then you gonna say why do you cheat then? Everyone needs better aim.
Need to be cosumer long time before i can buy the esea build from jim.

But back to the topic, silver movements, he don't even check angels correct.
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD