1v5 On Mirage (Global) INSANE NO SCOPE!

Without movements your always gonna look unlegit. when i play i can hit everyshot so i don't care if i have strong aimbot settings but i have super low fov and always checking every angle. With good movements and crosshairplacement ur gonna look legit, just like a pro player with amazing aim.

Without movements your always gonna look unlegit. when i play i can hit everyshot so i don't care if i have strong aimbot settings but i have super low fov and always checking every angle. With good movements and crosshairplacement ur gonna look legit, just like a pro player with amazing aim.
I can tell your one of those people who try to look too legit and check corners than just dont need to be checked xD

I can tell your one of those people who try to look too legit and check corners than just dont need to be checked xD
Check every corner and u get better at the game, the can be anywhere. I dont use esp so dont need to look legit.
The video is about ur play, so its about ur movements to.

I know what im on about, im level 10 legit.
I'm S rank on esea, only level 8 on faceit never play there anymore. I play in my way, call me noob if you want but
clearly my play style works because im Rank s legit.

Then you gonna say why do you cheat then? Everyone needs better aim.
Need to be cosumer long time before i can buy the esea build from jim.

But back to the topic, silver movements, he don't even check angels correct.