This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

1v5 On Mirage (Global) INSANE NO SCOPE!

Nice, but why you delate me from steam xDD

Nice frags. Still your movements isnt that good in my opinion.

Without movements your always gonna look unlegit. when i play i can hit everyshot so i don't care if i have strong aimbot settings but i have super low fov and always checking every angle. With good movements and crosshairplacement ur gonna look legit, just like a pro player with amazing aim.

I can tell your one of those people who try to look too legit and check corners than just dont need to be checked xD

I can tell your one of those people who try to look too legit and check corners than just dont need to be checked xD
Check every corner and u get better at the game, the can be anywhere. I dont use esp so dont need to look legit.
The video is about ur play, so its about ur movements to.

Check every corner and u get better at the game, the can be anywhere. I dont use esp so dont need to look legit.
The video is about ur play, so its about ur movements to.
You talk like a silver man xD
I know what im on about, im level 10 legit.

Reactions: ChrisTheKing
I know what im on about, im level 10 legit.
I'm S rank on esea, only level 8 on faceit never play there anymore. I play in my way, call me noob if you want but
clearly my play style works because im Rank s legit.

Then you gonna say why do you cheat then? Everyone needs better aim.
Need to be cosumer long time before i can buy the esea build from jim.

But back to the topic, silver movements, he don't even check angels correct.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…