1Deag Ace

guess virus' faceit config ain't legit then. lol

Ikr if i will have expensive skins i be never use this settings.

I think it is dependent who use it... most likely in your hands it will not look this way, without any risk.
That's correct, without skins/proper movement/crosshair placement you will get banned by playing like that. It's 128 TR demo right?
Your crosshair isn't even close to palyers head but you still managed to get hs rofl. You won't get banned by AC but.. if you abusing this deagle config too much u will get "manualed". I'm telling you truth as League admin/LAN admin ;) Sooner or later you will get flagged.

That's correct, without skins/proper movement/crosshair placement you will get banned by playing like that. It's 128 TR demo right?
Your crosshair isn't even close to palyers head but you still managed to get hs rofl. You won't get banned by AC but.. if you abusing this deagle config too much u will get "manualed". I'm telling you truth as League admin/LAN admin ;) Sooner or later you will get flagged.
Was a 32 tick demo. And I just flicked lol. Guess I need higher smooth settings combined with lower FOV.