This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

1 Month with LC | Aimbot Review [Long & detailed]

Mr666

Silver I
Feb 1, 2017
Holy shit, time flies when you are wrecking scrubs. 1 month has already passed and it's time for a review

I guess I can start with my background; I have been playing FPS-games for about 15 years, played at top competitive level in other titles (ofcourse not as big as CS ), won tournaments, smaller amounts of prize money etc.
This is the first time I've ever tried a cheat, so obviously this review will be a bit biased since I didn't know shit when I started configurating.
What I wanted from cheating was basicly more of a smaller aim assistance as my natural aim is already really good, so this means I used a mouse1 configuration with | 0 < FOV <1.3 | . Therefore I haven't touched any other feature than the aimbot.

Anyway, here's the review

Configuration: 8/10
Since this was my first time cheating, the first few hours were a pain since I didn't know what 50% of the stuff meant. I had no clue what the different bones were or how I could measure FOV and make my settings legit
This eventually lead to me being lazy and just copying some member's "legit" settings, which meant 2~ FOV and bone 8 (lmao). It was absolute chaos my first game and I realized that I had to press the panic key just after a few rounds since I was getting ridiculous frags.
Basicly configurating this cheat you have to mess around a while with the settings before you head into a match, so you can find the perfect settings for your natural aim. This means the better natural aim you have, the lower FOV you need.
Obviously when I spent more hours into my settings the possibilites were endless and the configuration is really impressive and there a lot of guides in the VIP-section on how to effeciently setup the cheat.

Community:
10/10
The community is great, toxicness is kept at a minimum (except for the news section lol). The VIP-section has some really good stuff, guides, configs of other members (although I don't recommend using them, since everyone has different natural aim). Nothing else to add really. Good shit

Aimbot: 10/10
In the beginning using aimbot felt very weird, considering this was the first time I ever tried a cheat. Was weird having some sort of a "disconnect" between your own natural mouse movements during an aimduel. However after spending a few hours finding really good settings for my aim this aimbot is an absolute beast for me.
With my settings it was like being on your A-game all the time, every day. My previous times of having days where I would miss shots by a few pixels were long gone and I had become a beast 24/7. Really good shit, felt like a complete god with this aimbot. Goodjob Jimster

Other criticism:
At first I thought m_rawinput 0 (required for the aimbot to work) would be a problem as I've always thought input 1 was the best way to go with gaming mices. However, to my surprise I didn't notice any change in my sensitivity (can this be because i'm using zowie?).

One huge problem I had though was the fact that you have to play with multicore rendering OFF to have an efficient aimbot. I personally experienced huge FPS-drops with this even though I have a decent computer (970gtx, 4770k). For me it became noticable going lower than 120~FPS at times during certain maps. This was quite annoying.

Overall: 8/10
Godlike aimbot with huge possibilites and suitable for all kind of skill levels. The configuration difficulties was easily complemented with having well-written guides, but the biggest turn down for me was my FPS-drops.

Thanks for a fun first month at LC. So sad however that the bypass get's released just when my subscription runs out and that I don't have a lot of time for playing games anymore since I'm too busy irl I might keep my subscription rolling though, so I can destroy some shitters whenever I get the time.

Anyway keep making them noobs salty Cya guys

Thanks for the review

Great review! Yeah, i felt the same about the aimbot when i start

I have to play with multicore enable because on gtx970 and i7-4790k I have around 140fps(with multicore disabled) and with 144hz it's unplayable. But anyway lc is 10/10

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have to play with multicore enable because on gtx970 and i7-4790k I have around 140fps and with 144hz it's unplayable. But anyway lc is 10/10

You only get 140fps with it enabled?
Have you optimized csgo in launch options/nvidia settings?
I get around 250-300 FPS with it enabled

You only get 140fps with it enabled?
Have you optimized csgo in launch options/nvidia settings?
I get around 250-300 FPS with it enabled

Enabled around 350-400fpa

Thx for honest and complated review

Realy nice rewiev bro im looking forward to see ur next rewiev (is u make one more) in x months/maybe even a year. lc is best

Reactions: $nowii
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…