Hello everyone,

As you might know, we are preparing to release LC 3.0, including several bypasses for FaceIT Anti-Cheat, GamersClub Anti-Cheat, Challengeme.gg Anti-Cheat, Easy Anti-Cheat, 99damage Anti-Cheat and any other EAC like Anti-Cheats. To receive access to LC 3.0, you have to must meet certain requirements and conditions, such as 6 months of total usage our software, social media verification etc.. a full list of all requirements and conditions you can find here: https://leaguecheats.com/threads/tr...e-faceit-eac-bypass.11827/page-14#post-109171

Many of our South American and South European customers aren't interested in FaceIT/EAC bypass. Also 90% of them won't be able to fulfil the requirements and conditions, mainly because of 6 months of total usage our software requirement. We took a step forward and we want to introduce our newest private multihack project for Gamers Club. It will be 40 slots only and it will have every single feature just like League Multi CS:GO.
The price will be $400 per year. Sadly you won't be able to pay in installments (in parts), you have to pay full price at once to get the access to this project (400/12 = 33,33 USD per month).

Requirements to get inside this 40 Slots Multihack Project GamersClub Bypass:
-400 USD
-Sign a contract (see below)
csgo hacks pro league contract

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Submit a support ticket by pressing this LINK
csgo hacks support ticket pro league

Latest LC 3.0 news:

For more details about LC 3.0 release date, progress status, please follow those two links:
LINK 1
LINK 2

Regards,
LeagueCheats Staff

Olá a todos,
Como você devem saber, nós estamos nos preparando para lançar a versão da LC 3.0, incluindo vários outros bypasses para FaceIT Anti-Cheat, GamersClub Anti-Cheat, Challengeme.gg Anti-Cheat, Easy Anti-Cheat, 99damage Anti-Cheat e qualquer outro Anti-Cheat da EAC. Para receber acesso a versão 3.0, você deve passar pelos requerimentos básico e as condições, como ter pelo menos 6 meses de uso total de nosso software, como também verificação de mídias sociais etc... A lista completa para todos requerimentos e condições podem ser encontradas aqui: https://leaguecheats.com/threads/tr...e-faceit-eac-bypass.11827/page-14#post-109171
Muitos dos nossos clientes Sul-Americanos e da Europa Meridional não estão interessados no cheat para FaceIT ou EAC. Na verdade 90% deles nem vão conseguir pois não completam os requerimentos básicos para o mesmo, basicamente por causa dos 6 meses mínimos do nosso software. Nós então resolvemos tomar um passo a frente e gostaríamos de apresentar o nosso novo projeto privado para a Gamers Club. Vão ser 40 vagas e vai ter todas as features assim como a versão League Multi CSGO.
O preço para obter essa vaga única é de $400 dólares por ano. Infelizmente não será possível parcelar esse valor, você deve pagar à vista para ter acesso a esse projeto (400/12 = 33,33 USD por mês).

Requerimentos para entrar no projeto de 40 vagas para Multihack Project GamersClub Bypass:
-400 USD
-Assinar um contrato (veja abaixo)

Se você tem qualquer dúvida, por favor não hesite em perguntar. Basta abrir um ticket na área de suporte clicando nesse LINK

Últimas notícias LC 3.0:

Para mais detalhes da data de lançamento da versão 3.0, status do progresso, por favor siga esses dois links:

LINK 1
LINK 2

Atenciosamente,
Equipe LeagueCheats

Last edited by a moderator:
you can buy 400$ package without 6 months.. you just need a contract and money. yes i also wanted to pay installments but it is not possible until now.
I think it would be nice to have installments for reliable customers.

Thank you for your answer, mate!
Oh, unfortunately it's a high price for me because of dollar =( 400 USD = 1.2k brazillian money D:
If I could've pay with my credit card in, idk, 6 or 7 installments woul be great. There isn't any option like that in payment options? Like... I think that my credit card give the entire money (400usd), but for me I'd have to pay in parts... There's nothing like that, right? :(
Sad, really sad T_T
But thats okay <3

Oh, unfortunately it's a high price for me because of dollar =( 400 USD = 1.2k brazillian money D:
If I could've pay with my credit card in, idk, 6 or 7 installments woul be great. There isn't any option like that in payment options? Like... I think that my credit card give the entire money (400usd), but for me I'd have to pay in parts... There's nothing like that, right? :(
Sad, really sad T_T
But thats okay <3
yes i also like.

Esea for 100 usd where ?
Okay, please enough of this. If you want to talk about SCAM sites, please go here: General Chat

Sad, really sad T_T
But thats okay <3
yes i also like.

Unfortunately that's not possible. You could take a loan and buy slot in this project.

Reactions: Freamunde
Us 400? As my friend from Brazil said the dollar high for us here in Brazil, I am sure if the owner facilitates the payment in installments 6x or 7x times it would be easier to pay this price and many Brazilians would buy :(

Us 400? As my friend from Brazil said the dollar high for us here in Brazil, I am sure if the owner facilitates the payment in installments 6x or 7x times it would be easier to pay this price and many Brazilians would buy :(
For "us" guys from eu we have to pay 1600$ for faceit bypass + in Poland 1600$ it's like 5000pln(polish currency/ lowest month payment in Poland is -+450$)+400 :12=33 Soo 33$ per month while lc multi cost is 35$ /month . So 33$ sounds like a great deal. What I'm trying to say if you cant afford to pay 400 per year you should just keep your money and spend it on something more important than cheats for csgo .

For "us" guys from eu we have to pay 1600$ for faceit bypass + in Poland 1600$ it's like 5000pln(polish currency/ lowest month payment in Poland is -+450$)+400 :12=33 Soo 33$ per month while lc multi cost is 35$ /month . So 33$ sounds like a great deal. What I'm trying to say if you cant afford to pay 400 per year you should just keep your money and spend it on something more important than cheats for csgo .
agreed with you bro but installments for brazilian guys would be better than 400$ and why i said that, the most people here (in lc forum) or is supported by the parents (who will not pay $ 400 for the child) and others who every month have bills to pay, add $ 33 or convert 100 brl a month would not be as complicated as paying $ 400 at a time converted would give +/- 1200 brl a value which not all win per month. ... with installments i think the 40 slots would be done faster and gc private need a contract so its secure for both parts even with installments. i understand jimster too its only my opinion.

agreed with you bro but installments for brazilian guys would be better than 400$ and why i said that, the most people here (in lc forum) or is supported by the parents (who will not pay $ 400 for the child) and others who every month have bills to pay, add $ 33 or convert 100 brl a month would not be as complicated as paying $ 400 at a time converted would give +/- 1200 brl a value which not all win per month. ... with installments i think the 40 slots would be done faster and gc private need a contract so its secure for both parts even with installments. i understand jimster too its only my opinion.
If your underage your parents have to sign contract + be with you on skype while tox gonna verify you. So do you think many parents will agree do that? Imo explaining to your parents that you need cheats for csgo is more complicated than getting money for cheat :p

If your underage your parents have to sign contract + be with you on skype while tox gonna verify you. So do you think many parents will agree do that? Imo explaining to your parents that you need cheats for csgo is more complicated than getting money for cheat :p
+1

agreed with you bro but installments for brazilian guys would be better than 400$ and why i said that, the most people here (in lc forum) or is supported by the parents
Thats is not true at all. Most of our users are over 18 years old. LC is not cheap, especially if you are thinking about buying a private build which is top tier product.

(who will not pay $ 400 for the child) and others who every month have bills to pay,
Find part-time job. I did it when I was not 18 and my parents did not want to give me money for someting.

add $ 33 or convert 100 brl a month would not be as complicated as paying $ 400 at a time converted would give +/- 1200 brl a value which not all win per month. ...
Jimster has no time in "colleting tribute". Short ball!. Money on the table, no questions, no unnecessary installments, without fucking in bamboo, if you catch my flow :^)

think the 40 slots would be done faster and gc private need a contract so its secure for both parts even with installments.
There is no hurry. Jimster wants to create a hermetic group consisting of trusted users. He is aware that this may take a while.

i understand jimster too its only my opinion.

Thanks for your opinion!

Regards,
Apache

Thats is not true at all. Most of our users are over 18 years old. LC is not cheap, especially if you are thinking about buying a private build which is top tier product.

Find part-time job. I did it when I was not 18 and my parents did not want to give me money for someting.

Jimster has no time in "colleting tribute". Short ball!. Money on the table, no questions, no unnecessary installments, without fucking in bamboo, if you catch my flow :^)

There is no hurry. Jimster wants to create a hermetic group consisting of trusted users. He is aware that this may take a while.

Thanks for your opinion!

Regards,
Apache
400$ is a lot of money and gc private is a new project ... I will wait longer to know if it will work as it should.

400$ is a lot of money and gc private is a new project ... I will wait longer to know if it will work as it should.
1 of our admin has played on GC for the last 6 months with jimster bypass

1 of our admin has played on GC for the last 6 months with jimster bypass
even though, they said that gc support was going to come out in November 2017 (ltype3 fix) so I'd prefer wait more.

This had me dying, my dad is cheating in CS:GO KappaPride (y) pro team with dad as a coach KappaKappa

alright bro ... guys with 18+ can not be sustained by parents, there are no vagabond in the world KappaKappaKappaKappa

alright bro ... guys with 18+ can not be sustained by parents, there are no vagabond in the world KappaKappaKappaKappa

I'm really struggling to get your point here, there are applications already for the project, brazilians paid without hesitate and of course many will not like the price at all, that is simply how business work.

Apart from that there will be support for GC on the pro league setup, which is the 3.0, you just have to fulfill the requirements and you're set, if you don't have it right now, just wait a while longer and get it for a better price...

I'm really struggling to get your point here, there are applications already for the project, brazilians paid without hesitate and of course many will not like the price at all, that is simply how business work.

Apart from that there will be support for GC on the pro league setup, which is the 3.0, you just have to fulfill the requirements and you're set, if you don't have it right now, just wait a while longer and get it for a better price...
its the point. i bought league mult cuz of gc support (ltype3 fix in this case) and i will test... if it works as it should, I'll probably upgrade to the private one. other point is i believe that everyone who bought lc multi should receive at least 1 month more subscription because the fix did not come out in November 2017 would be fair to both parties.
I do not intend to drop lc to go to other providers because I know there is no better aimbot, but neither part should be harmed.

I have already paid the 10 days of private gc, I can not wait to play quietly.

;)