Hello everyone,

As you might know, we are preparing to release LC 3.0, including several bypasses for FaceIT Anti-Cheat, GamersClub Anti-Cheat, Challengeme.gg Anti-Cheat, Easy Anti-Cheat, 99damage Anti-Cheat and any other EAC like Anti-Cheats. To receive access to LC 3.0, you have to must meet certain requirements and conditions, such as 6 months of total usage our software, social media verification etc.. a full list of all requirements and conditions you can find here: https://leaguecheats.com/threads/tr...e-faceit-eac-bypass.11827/page-14#post-109171

Many of our South American and South European customers aren't interested in FaceIT/EAC bypass. Also 90% of them won't be able to fulfil the requirements and conditions, mainly because of 6 months of total usage our software requirement. We took a step forward and we want to introduce our newest private multihack project for Gamers Club. It will be 40 slots only and it will have every single feature just like League Multi CS:GO.
The price will be $400 per year. Sadly you won't be able to pay in installments (in parts), you have to pay full price at once to get the access to this project (400/12 = 33,33 USD per month).

Requirements to get inside this 40 Slots Multihack Project GamersClub Bypass:
-400 USD
-Sign a contract (see below)
csgo hacks pro league contract

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Submit a support ticket by pressing this LINK
csgo hacks support ticket pro league

Latest LC 3.0 news:

For more details about LC 3.0 release date, progress status, please follow those two links:
LINK 1
LINK 2

Regards,
LeagueCheats Staff

Olá a todos,
Como você devem saber, nós estamos nos preparando para lançar a versão da LC 3.0, incluindo vários outros bypasses para FaceIT Anti-Cheat, GamersClub Anti-Cheat, Challengeme.gg Anti-Cheat, Easy Anti-Cheat, 99damage Anti-Cheat e qualquer outro Anti-Cheat da EAC. Para receber acesso a versão 3.0, você deve passar pelos requerimentos básico e as condições, como ter pelo menos 6 meses de uso total de nosso software, como também verificação de mídias sociais etc... A lista completa para todos requerimentos e condições podem ser encontradas aqui: https://leaguecheats.com/threads/tr...e-faceit-eac-bypass.11827/page-14#post-109171
Muitos dos nossos clientes Sul-Americanos e da Europa Meridional não estão interessados no cheat para FaceIT ou EAC. Na verdade 90% deles nem vão conseguir pois não completam os requerimentos básicos para o mesmo, basicamente por causa dos 6 meses mínimos do nosso software. Nós então resolvemos tomar um passo a frente e gostaríamos de apresentar o nosso novo projeto privado para a Gamers Club. Vão ser 40 vagas e vai ter todas as features assim como a versão League Multi CSGO.
O preço para obter essa vaga única é de $400 dólares por ano. Infelizmente não será possível parcelar esse valor, você deve pagar à vista para ter acesso a esse projeto (400/12 = 33,33 USD por mês).

Requerimentos para entrar no projeto de 40 vagas para Multihack Project GamersClub Bypass:
-400 USD
-Assinar um contrato (veja abaixo)

Se você tem qualquer dúvida, por favor não hesite em perguntar. Basta abrir um ticket na área de suporte clicando nesse LINK

Últimas notícias LC 3.0:

Para mais detalhes da data de lançamento da versão 3.0, status do progresso, por favor siga esses dois links:

LINK 1
LINK 2

Atenciosamente,
Equipe LeagueCheats

Last edited by a moderator:
so all that stuff i have to send u privat Tox ?
and what about if someone doing all this shit and someone is leaking the cheat is everyone affected or is 3.0 uniqe builts?
ALSO can i pay the 400$ with overpay in skins? PLS :D

Reactions: sewi13
@ToX Me need faceit bajpas for fejsit i kant paj 1600 per year cuz its like 5000 polish moni . Sel me bajpas for fejsit 400 e year pls
OO and can me paj 34$ per moth?

Reactions: sewi13
so all that stuff i have to send u privat Tox ?
What kind of stuff? Read this thread again please. You only have two requirements.

what about if someone doing all this shit and someone is leaking the cheat is everyone affected or is 3.0 uniqe builts?
He will be sued + Jimster took care of making it secure.
ALSO can i pay the 400$ with overpay in skins? PLS :D
Probably not, but if you want to pay $800 in skins then sure. I can make exception for you.

I just dont understand if them slots are bypassing faceit too or just gamerclub lol ? If its bypassing faceit AC too then i pay right nooowww ! :)

wait is the cheat for faceit server sided or faceit ac-client proof ?
also i dont have a printer can i write the contract down and send a picture ?
are 650$ dollar as 1 knife enough?

Guys, is not that hard to read the entire notice, this is related to GamersClub only, a private project to have access earlier than 3.0 release, almost like a beta teaser for testers.

The version 3.0 will support FaceIT but the post @ToX made has nothing to do with it on this instance. The project that costs $400 is for GamersClub relatives only, has nothing to do with the 3.0 version.

The requirements are listed above for the 3.0, you just have to search a little bit, I made a post yesterday listing the requirements for the 3.0 itself, just read it.

This is good logic, cus you can collect money at every month to get one year GC access :)

jesus the scene will be rekt when this releases, i imagine even harder open qualifiers for major next time :troll:

400 x 40 = 16000$ paid in front then wait for more than 6-8 months if not get scammed and bb axxaxxa

So stupid kids still believe in a faceit AC cheat from this site while they getting your subs every month and doing vacations

400 x 40 = 16000$ paid in front then wait for more than 6-8 months if not get scammed and bb axxaxxa

So stupid kids still believe in a faceit AC cheat from this site while they getting your subs every month and doing vacations
i think a lot of guys would be very disappointed and would probably leave the provider, but I think jimster not want to lose the credibility he kept for so long time. so i believe that in a short time lc will support a wide range of leagues.

You know that people who pay the $400 will have full access to the GC bypass correct? So where in your little brain this is a scam?

As far as I'm concerned League Cheats had provided FaceIT bypass and GC for the previous versions, what makes you think this one would be different? Again, your little brain is not letting you think carefully, but don't you worry! You'll be the first one that comes with the tail between your tiny legs when the cheat is released.

EDIT: You're calling LC for scamming people but yet YOU'RE the one who are banned from the Market Place for scamming? Oh boy, oh boy.

Reactions: prtj88
EDIT: You're calling LC for scamming people but yet YOU'RE the one who are banned from the Market Place for scamming? Oh boy, oh boy.
WbFEbV.gif
You're goddamn right?

BTW: You are signing a contract, Jimster can't "scam" you. Otherwise you can sue him.

Always you can buy private ESEA build for 100$ if you want :)