want to buy CS GO wallhack FACE IT anticheat client

freak555

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
hello jim hope you are well i am new to this page just googled it i am a new cs go player and i started playing on FACEit now i have to run anticheat client for faceit , i want to know if there is any wallhack available for faceit anticheat client i would love to buy it in any price. but make sure its undetectable. thanks.

Joao Pacheco

League Player
Reaction score
Swag Level :
hello jim hope you are well i am new to this page just googled it i am a new cs go player and i started playing on FACEit now i have to run anticheat client for faceit , i want to know if there is any wallhack available for faceit anticheat client i would love to buy it in any price. but make sure its undetectable. thanks.
Yes it already exists but it's only on beta for now, u will need to wait a couple of days or weeks (we don't know ) until it's released LC 3.0 ! Only some people with beta access can use LC 3.0 And u will not be able to do it, so I recommend u wait until LC 3.0 is out and then buy csgo league esp!

FD^GoD

Ex Helper
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Currently you can playing only no anticheat matches with lc. Keep an eye on https://leaguecheats.com/wiki/anti-cheat-support/ for updates on the csgo hacks.

Last edited by a moderator:

freak555

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
i can wait do you know how long would it take ?