Veterans Day Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
LCSource.png VeteransDay.jpg
Welcome everyone to another wonderful day at League Cheats we can't Thank You enough for joining us or for the ones who served, I myself being a veteran am honored to be apart of an amazing community striving to be the best and honor all whom have served not just in the United States but all around the world, We have this sale in honor of the brave men and women who put their lives on the line every day for you no matter where you call home.

Now lets get down to the sale because I know you are all dying to know what we are going to do, so being that this will be our first ever veterans day sale, we decided to do our normal percentage of subscriptions sale but with a twist. (Wait what? a twist!?! What do you mean Virus). Well the brain behind this amazing community and sale Jimster has decided each of our subscriptions will have a percentage off, However you can also choose to pay normal price for a subscription and we will double the time you are given.

Example: $25.00 (*Non-League Multi*) 1 Month Subscription becomes 2 months instead.
Example: $90.00 (*League Multi*) 3 months now becomes 6 months.
Example: $180.00 (*Non-League ESP*) 1 year now becomes 2 years.

This applies to all subscriptions of all types. ESP/League ESP/MULTI/League MULTI

The percentage off CAN NOT be used in conjunction with the double time offer. It's one or the other.

Percentages off are as follows:

One Year Pricing, 30% Discount

Multi League: $300 - 30% = $210.00
Multi NON-League: $240
- 30% = $168.00
ESP/WH League: $240
- 30% = $168.00
ESP/WH NON-League: $180
- 30% = $126.00

Three Months Pricing, 30% Discount

Multi League: $90 - 30% = $63.00
Multi NON-League: $65 - 30% = $45.50
ESP/WH League: $65 - 30% = $45.50
ESP/WH NON-League: $50 - 30% = $35.00

One Month Pricing, 40% Discount

Multi League: $35 - 40% = $21.00
Multi NON-League: $25 - 40% = $15.00
ESP/WH League: $25 - 40% = $15.00
ESP/WH NON-League: $20 - 40% = $12.00

Sale ends Monday, November 13.​

Thank you so much for your continued support of our site.

Happy Fragging

-LeagueCheats Team

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Joao Pacheco
Why did i bought 3 months last week xD? Well i'll catch it the next time :D

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action. and i want to resub for more months :(

But if I buy one month subscription ( so 2 months ) could I still enjoy the free month when once everything will be solved ?

Did you also have Black friday discount on the End of November like last year

Status
Not open for further replies.