Very Close to Buying...

cooleoap

Feb 5, 2015
Hello community,

I just made this, but hopefully this site will pan out, and ill contribute more if it does.

Im looking to get into CEVO, ESEA, ect. hacking And ive read a bunch of questions already. So i mainly have them all answered. Just a few tho that are still unanswered, and want em answered before i take the plunge.

-Obviously as stated above looking to play Cevo and such with these hacks. Is there proof of them actually in cevo working?

-When (if) i do buy, Will there be a little help via Team Viewer, Skype. Or some form of help to get it activated, and configs set up to where it looks "Legit"

Thats really all i got.

Thanks
Cool

1# The cheat is supported on ESL, CEVO, FaceIT, MM etc.. but not on ESEA.
-I can maybe record a video of me playing CEVO when i get home.

2# All the instructions about how to install etc.. is in the email you get when buying.
-If you still have any troubles installing, just ask on the VIP forum, and we will gladly respond.
-We have a "Settings Thread" where there is configs you can use, sometimes they need a little optimisation for your resolution and sensitivity :).

I would love to see the video! If it all looks "legit" In the video, Then ill more then likely take the Plunge! :D

If you could show me the menu, and features in the video while in CEVO that would just be perfect!

Thanks

Cool

Fatan answered most of the questions here. But there is also a live chat via irc which is at the top of the page. And i do email support.