Very Close to Buying...

cooleoap

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hello community,

I just made this, but hopefully this site will pan out, and ill contribute more if it does.

Im looking to get into CEVO, ESEA, ect. hacking And ive read a bunch of questions already. So i mainly have them all answered. Just a few tho that are still unanswered, and want em answered before i take the plunge.

-Obviously as stated above looking to play Cevo and such with these hacks. Is there proof of them actually in cevo working?

-When (if) i do buy, Will there be a little help via Team Viewer, Skype. Or some form of help to get it activated, and configs set up to where it looks "Legit"

Thats really all i got.

Thanks
Cool

albert

L33T H4KR
Reaction score
Swag Level :
1# The cheat is supported on ESL, CEVO, FaceIT, MM etc.. but not on ESEA.
-I can maybe record a video of me playing CEVO when i get home.

2# All the instructions about how to install etc.. is in the email you get when buying.
-If you still have any troubles installing, just ask on the VIP forum, and we will gladly respond.
-We have a "Settings Thread" where there is configs you can use, sometimes they need a little optimisation for your resolution and sensitivity :).

cooleoap

Reaction score
Swag Level :
I would love to see the video! If it all looks "legit" In the video, Then ill more then likely take the Plunge! :D

If you could show me the menu, and features in the video while in CEVO that would just be perfect!

Thanks

Cool

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Fatan answered most of the questions here. But there is also a live chat via irc which is at the top of the page. And i do email support.

Specter01

Reaction score
Swag Level :
If you wanna look Legit as can be PM me, i have even streamed using these hacks.