This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

VACced with IWebz . few pre-sell questions for LC

hybbitbabe

Silver II
Sep 14, 2016
Hello LeagueChest .

I usually playing AWP/Pistol with "Silent Aim" which is provided by IWebz . Is there any feature similar to "silent aim" or some other feature instead with ?

Is "Key bind for ESP" provided ? For ex : ESP active only if i pressed the bind key

Thanks

RIP SKIN

Attachments

• 360反馈意见截图16680915668875.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 360反馈意见截图1650111510111792.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
LOL psilent is nooby and will get you caught, Rip skins should have came here, No psilent yes ESP key.

LUL
Good that i stopped using IWEBZ few month ago none of my accounts are banned right now and one of my account have 500 dollar inventory right now.... it was good choice to come here
LEAGUECHEATS <3<

LUL
Good that i stopped using IWEBZ few month ago none of my accounts are banned right now and one of my account have 500 dollar inventory right now.... it was good choice to come here
LEAGUECHEATS <3<
but youre not VIP user on LC, wtf?

1. Check my inventory: http://steamcommunity/id/toxatlc/
2. We don't have pSilent
3. Yes, we have "esponkey"

Regards, ToX

The 11k+ VAC Wave never touched LC but hit near-enough every other provider. You're safe with LC and can even make cash via the FaceIT points system.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…