To Jim, you are a valued customer, not just a number

tacD

Dec 23, 2014
Hello all,

For those that wonder what it's like to be in contact with Jim and what it's like to use LeagueCheats for CSGO, read
further.

Jim is a wonderfull guy that always has time to answer your questions whenever you have a question. And he does it quick, always within the hour. I've never felt treated like a number, not even once. And for me it's been weeks since i've spent my money on his product and by all means, i am very satisfied.

Pro's:
- Weekly updated
- Safest cheat on the market
- Great (legit) aimbot
- Lots of customization options

Cons:
- Triggerbot is bone based, therefore feels less reliable.

If you care about legit cheating, this is the product you want. Not once i've been blamed for aimbotting. I do get most of the time blamed for wallhacking, even though I never wallhack.

For me that is always a compliment as good players usually get blamed for wallhacking by those that have not been fortunate in having much experience in css / csgo. If you get blamed for aimbotting, now thats an entire different story. Then your settings are just plain wrong and you should consider getting a more natural aim / settings. If you rely purely on aimbotting without having a good sensitivity, you will never be considered a good player by anyone.

A good player is instantly recognised by game knowledge, awareness and a consistant good aim. A high sensitivity =! good aim. An aimbot should assist you. Not do everything for you when you screw up. Besides, screwing up makes you human. :)

Sadly, retired and casual now.

~ regards

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimster480