So powerfull!

Oliver

LE
Aug 23, 2017
LC is the best cheat i actually found !
I tested so much P2C and none is at this level.

I've been using it for something like 2 weeks now and i'll still using it, here's why:

AIMBOT
Let's start with the aimbot: The LC aimbot is like the most powerfull i've seen over every cheats i tryed
there's so many way to control it, selecting the bone, the recoil, supersmooth... that's is boosting skill so much ( i don't miss my spray transfer anymore :D ).

WALLHACK
I actually don't like ESP, i have a lil' problem with. It constantly tilting and boxes gone from the entity, like they're floating in the map away from players :/ but i personnaly don't use wallhacks so there is not a huge problem for me.

OTHER VISUAL
I'm actually in love with the Dlight option that is glowing around players, i think this is the most legit ESP
it give some good information when you're in clutch. Same of aimbot, it's highly modifiable. LOVE IT!

LC COMMUNITY
Every day i'm flying around on the forum watching some threads, videos, testing some settings gived by peoples. I feel good in this community no one is blaming, everyone looks like friendly it's pretty cool!
Admins are good helpers, since we have a problem we create a tickets, they are replying faster than usein.

I hope LC 3.0 will be release soon!

Sorry for my bad english :)

Reactions: FD^GoD
Good review!

P.S. - ESP problem has something to do with multi core on. nofont=1 for core on or use multicore off if you want full esp.

Good review!

P.S. - ESP problem has something to do with multi core on. nofont=1 for core on or use multicore off if you want full esp.
I try those, but same :/ I actually pasted a cheat to see where the problem come from, it's better but still tilting i think it's my game.

I try those, but same :/ I actually pasted a cheat to see where the problem come from, it's better but still tilting i think it's my game.

Dvr off?

I see. Maybe you can start a new thread, so everyone can help you.

Hey bro, I'm really glad you took your time to write this review, it really helps us to understand what our customers think about our features and will surely help on upcoming users wanting to know how this cheat works.

I actually don't like ESP, i have a lil' problem with. It constantly tilting and boxes gone from the entity, like they're floating in the map away from players :/ but i personnaly don't use wallhacks so there is not a huge problem for me.

I have to admit that I'm 99,999% sure this is related to your end, if there was a thing everyone would complain about it, please, create a thread with your configs and we can try to help you out on this situation.

Reactions: Oliver
Really nice review but may I ask what do you mean with ‘i don’t miss my spray transfer anymore’? My aimbot doesn’t continue to lock on targets after one kill (it does with nohop=0 but it’s kinda obvious/not as good imo) Just wondering :)

Reactions: Oliver
Hey bro, I'm really glad you took your time to write this review, it really helps us to understand what our customers think about our features and will surely help on upcoming users wanting to know how this cheat works.

No problem, it was a good moment writing this :).

I have to admit that I'm 99,999% sure this is related to your end, if there was a thing everyone would complain about it, please, create a thread with your configs and we can try to help you out on this situation.

I will of course, as soon as i have the time i hope you could help me!