Reliability against VAC.

Princess Cadence

Silver II
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Mar 16, 2018
I have just purchased the CS:GO Multi League subscription with the idea that once it's over either grab Pro or GamersClub variants.

I used to cheat back in 2018 but I used a bad service that end up getting VAC after roughly 3~4months, since then I have only played legit but I've regained wish to tries cheats once more.

This previous month I used a cheat know as Onetap out of a friend's recommendation however I didn't feel safe with it, Leaguecheats on the other hand looks to be quite a reliable service so I'm really willing to give it a chance.

The point of this thred is more for two things, I am aware that all can go wrong at some point and VAC might caught us all but I do want a realistic feedback on how likely is it that happening in the following month or two, I want to use a 'legit looking' account with a couple of more expensive skins like a falchion knife I have and I do not want to get the VAC surprise with any of it, would you trust the CS:GO Multi League to stay ahead of MM VAC at least long enough if it goes wrong I won't be all that upset :p

Secondly, often on other csgo cheat services I have used in the past you had to adjust settings/config yourself or use someone else's, how does that work in here? I want the full 'legit' experience. Is a legit config available from the get go or do I have to fine tune it myself?

I am considering GamersClub after getting used and experienced with it on MM, is there a use time restriction? I saw that you can only apply for Pro after using Multi for 3 months, does the same apply for GC?

I appreciate everyone's attention.

The last detection was October 2017, we haven't had a VAC wave since. We make no guarantees that you won't get vac banned and we always urge you to never cheat on an account you don't want to lose, cheat security is always something we take seriously, however, it's impossible to circumvent VAC.