Question about payments

loui

Silver I
Mar 17, 2016
If you pay using paysafecard, what do you do after the payment. Because you guys will not have my email or are you gonna send it to my email from this forum?

Ok, thanks. One more question, is the player base big? And can you compare this cheat with X22? (x22 is shite..) For sure looking forward to buy this

We keep a small user base and focus on security, we do very little advertising and other than YT we only advertise on small local forums and In places valve doesn't watch or care about.
No cheat has even 100 users and the builds rotate all the time for additional security. The builds are so randomized that even we don't know who has what builds.

Sent from my HTC One M9 on Sprint via Tapatalk

Ok, thanks. One more question, is the player base big? And can you compare this cheat with X22? (x22 is shite..) For sure looking forward to buy this
Dude I have used x22 more than the other shi*e copy and pasted cheats, the layout is horrible, the design has chances of giving you autism, and x22 barely talks to his customers, plus I think amduscia and h4rdhacker are full of sh** they are rude as fu** admins and also smell like hotdog water, Seriously though, They give you infractions for the smallest things and if you think the cheat is shit, You can lose that sh** fast and lose your xPackage that you pay $100 for which I did in the sale, even if you make a dirty joke or two in friendly manner, I talk gay as f*** and have gotten love from this community If I had to blow and hand job either Jim or X22, I would give Jim the best hand/blow job he has ever had YES HOMO!. What I am trying to get at is that x22 couldn't make a league bypass that is why he makes excuses for "oh I don't support league cheating it is wrong, I don't support it" My f***** ass, he is trying to act all angelic and sh** if you think cheating in leagues is wrong why did you make and MM cheat then you dumb f***. I still have the xPackage and haven't touched it once since I got a sub to LC. I have used so many f**** cheats but x22 was at the same level of xmodus but he didn't scam, its just his support was pure sh** for his community and cheats. All I got to say is I hope I meet him one day so I can copy and paste a digital d*ck and shove it in his copy and pasted anus.

X22 isn't a paster really, he does know how to code. He just doesn't have the best idea about security but he does support alot of games and his site is huge.
But his site is more about quantity for the masses where we do specialty high tier cheats.

Sent from my HTC Perfum on Sprint

X22 isn't a paster really, he does know how to code. He just doesn't have the best idea about security but he does support alot of games and his site is huge.
But his site is more about quantity for the masses where we do specialty high tier cheats.

Sent from my HTC Perfum on Sprint
Well I know he isn't a copy paster because he is one of the old school boys and coded from the start, he literally just gave up on improvement and literally avoids any topics on league bypasses, I do agree his site has a butt ton of users but at what cost, A bunch of users complaining about getting VACation later to be quieted by H4rddic* and Amf*gscia, He gave up on improvement he thinks about money too much and has lost his passion for coding, I read his interview at 99damage or something like that and during that time he sounded like he was in his prime and cared about his user base. I just dislike him because he is a shell of what he used to be. Its quite pathetic but I just hope he gets new staff to regulate the forums because quite honestly they do not know how to handle new user needs and diagnose that can be applied to simple tasks and questions. I love that he has alot of games provided but the quality is lacking Jim, if you want I could let you use my xPackage and you will see what I mean.