Question about FaceIt again, sorry :(

Trivux

Dec 7, 2018
There's only one thing that is not clear to me and I really want to make sure about it. There are two separate downloadable FaceIT clients, the proper client where you find matches same as on the server, and the anti-cheat that MUST stay open while you play on their servers, or at least that's what they told me from the beginning. So let me understand now, by saying ONLY Serverside is allowed by your cheat, that means I can search for matches on their site and not on the proper client that is downloadable BUT the anti-cheat has to stay on, so will the cheat work like this? Will the cheat work if I search for games on the serverside with anti-cheat open? This question is still unclear in my head, thanks in advance and please don't get mad at me :(

:)) nu iti mai face sperante ca nu o sa te joci cu coduri vreodata pe faceit client
eu sunt aici din 2017 de cand tot ziceau ca o sa apara update si o sa ne putem juca si cacaturi si nici pana la ora actuala nu au facut nimic si nici nu vor face plm