This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Purchase question

Ginger

Silver II
Aug 11, 2015
When purchasing; I'm looking to purchase the hack best suited for MM/FaceIt, do I select: CSGO Multi Non-League or the other one?

Also when it asks about entering desired username/password am I entering my username for this site or my in-game username?

Finally, with the insurance, what is the price? and what should I enter for the Account ID?

CSGO Multi Non-League supports both MM/FaceIT, the League version supports ESL/CEVO in addition, so Non-League is fine for you.

The desired username and password is a username and password you want to use to authenticate the hack with, it doesn't have to be related to anything.

The insurance is $5 I think and you enter a link to the Steam profile you want to protect.

Multi Non-League is perfect for MM/FaceIT
For the user/pass type something you can remember and you want to use for the actual cheat.
idk how much insurance is, try to add it to cart and see.

god damn u echo

How does the insurance work? If I get banned then I will lose my account and have to purchase the game all over again. Would that insurance purchase the game for me? Does it undo the ban? I guess I don't understand how this works.

thanks for the replies so promptly

One more on this topic

Say I do get banned, Will I still have access to my inventory? Or will the ban totally lock me out of my account and I lose everything? I ask because I don't want trade to a separate account every time I want to use the hack.

One more on this topic

Say I do get banned, Will I still have access to my inventory? Or will the ban totally lock me out of my account and I lose everything? I ask because I don't want trade to a separate account every time I want to use the hack.
This is sadly how VAC works. It denies you to trade CSGO Items when banned in that game,.

Okay A risk we all take I guess.

On a Different topic...are there hacks available to get Keys/Cases? If so, through this site? If not, what site would provide this hack that you would recommend?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…