Purchase question

Ginger

Silver II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
When purchasing; I'm looking to purchase the hack best suited for MM/FaceIt, do I select: CSGO Multi Non-League or the other one?

Also when it asks about entering desired username/password am I entering my username for this site or my in-game username?

Finally, with the insurance, what is the price? and what should I enter for the Account ID?

Admin

Better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
leaguecheats.com
CSGO Multi Non-League supports both MM/FaceIT, the League version supports ESL/CEVO in addition, so Non-League is fine for you.

The desired username and password is a username and password you want to use to authenticate the hack with, it doesn't have to be related to anything.

The insurance is $5 I think and you enter a link to the Steam profile you want to protect.

albert

L33T H4KR
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Multi Non-League is perfect for MM/FaceIT
For the user/pass type something you can remember and you want to use for the actual cheat.
idk how much insurance is, try to add it to cart and see.

god damn u echo

Ginger

Silver II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
How does the insurance work? If I get banned then I will lose my account and have to purchase the game all over again. Would that insurance purchase the game for me? Does it undo the ban? I guess I don't understand how this works.

thanks for the replies so promptly :)

Admin

Better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
leaguecheats.com
If you get banned you'll get a new game gifted to a Steam account of your choosing.

Admin

Better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
leaguecheats.com
No it won't, but you can always just trade your inventory to another account before using the cheats for maximum safety.

Ginger

Silver II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
One more on this topic :)

Say I do get banned, Will I still have access to my inventory? Or will the ban totally lock me out of my account and I lose everything? I ask because I don't want trade to a separate account every time I want to use the hack.

albert

L33T H4KR
Reaction score
Swag Level :
One more on this topic :)

Say I do get banned, Will I still have access to my inventory? Or will the ban totally lock me out of my account and I lose everything? I ask because I don't want trade to a separate account every time I want to use the hack.
This is sadly how VAC works. It denies you to trade CSGO Items when banned in that game,.

Ginger

Silver II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Okay :( A risk we all take I guess.

On a Different topic...are there hacks available to get Keys/Cases? If so, through this site? If not, what site would provide this hack that you would recommend?

Admin

Better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
leaguecheats.com
No Hacks for Keys/Cases exist, I wish they did though.

albert

L33T H4KR
Reaction score
Swag Level :
CS:GO Skin Hacker Spoofer 2015 Updated Working 100% Tested [Rare] [August]

:( doesn't exist :(