Private GC for $ 40

fuckingme

Silver II
Jun 4, 2018
Hello I would like to know where the link to buy the version of $ 40 is, I knew that for this version I need to send my personal information and sign a contract, however I would like to know who in specific could speak to do this procedure thanks:cool:

Please pm Jimster480
Or submit a support ticket
Hello I would like to know where the link to buy the version of $ 40 is, I knew that for this version I need to send my personal information and sign a contract, however I would like to know who in specific could speak to do this procedure thanks:cool:

Please do not open support ticket, nor pm jimster.
The 40$ option is not available yet.
When it releases you will see a news post about it and then you will be told what documents it requires and where to send them.
Hope this helps

Please do not open support ticket, nor pm jimster.
The 40$ option is not available yet.
When it releases you will see a news post about it and then you will be told what documents it requires and where to send them.
Hope this helps

We expect to launch the GamersClub Semi-Private (RegInject) in the next 48-72 hours (after testing has finished).
The price is $40/Monthly.
It will support Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1. (Supports 64 Bit but 32 Bit is possible if needed).
EDIT: Looks like Windows 10 may be supported as well.

We expect to launch the GamersClub Semi-Private (RegInject) in the next 48-72 hours (after testing has finished).
The price is $40/Monthly.
It will support Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1. (Supports 64 Bit but 32 Bit is possible if needed).
EDIT: Looks like Windows 10 may be supported as well.

It's not ready yet my friend, when the time come we will announce on the News section.

Well I’m new to this site, have been only using private cheats before that supports esea, esl, CEVO etc.. but I found this site today and it’s only 35$ while my currently hack costs me 120$ a month.
Read this about the cheat will go up in price and it might be better because it will be more private because you have to show your ID. And for me that great, but can I also buy the private one or is it only for current customers?
Thanks

Well I’m new to this site, have been only using private cheats before that supports esea, esl, CEVO etc.. but I found this site today and it’s only 35$ while my currently hack costs me 120$ a month.
Read this about the cheat will go up in price and it might be better because it will be more private because you have to show your ID. And for me that great, but can I also buy the private one or is it only for current customers?
Thanks

This is not a private build, all privates cost more than $400, this is a semi private project destined only for GamersClub AC, the $35 version is only destined for MM, Cevo, Gfinity and ESL. Now the PRO League Version, costs $75 per month and support MM, GC, ESL, CEVO, Gfinity, eSportal and EAC.

The $75 version is only destined for long time customers, you need to have 6 months of total usage of one of our products.

This is not a private build, all privates cost more than $400, this is a semi private project destined only for GamersClub AC, the $35 version is only destined for MM, Cevo, Gfinity and ESL. Now the PRO League Version, costs $75 per month and support MM, GC, ESL, CEVO, Gfinity, eSportal and EAC.

The $75 version is only destined for long time customers, you need to have 6 months of total usage of one of our products.

Well I only need esl cheat and ofc MM, so I should stick to the 35$?
Or wait for the 40$?

Another question.
When is the latest VAC detection with leaguecheats csgo? And ESL?

Well I only need esl cheat and ofc MM, so I should stick to the 35$?
Or wait for the 40$?

Another question.
When is the latest VAC detection with leaguecheats csgo? And ESL?

The 40$ is destined for GamersClub, you can go with the 35$ because it works on exactly what you need.

Detected in March, 2015 and 1/3 of the customer base was banned due to themida packer detection.

Detected in October, 2017 and 1/4 of the customer base was banned due to unencrypted strings (discovered by competitors, unnoticed for 2.5 years)

Detected in May, 2018 and 2/5 of the customer base was banned due unencrypted settings.ini file

The 40$ is destined for GamersClub, you can go with the 35$ because it works on exactly what you need.

Detected in March, 2015 and 1/3 of the customer base was banned due to themida packer detection.

Detected in October, 2017 and 1/4 of the customer base was banned due to unencrypted strings (discovered by competitors, unnoticed for 2.5 years)

Detected in May, 2018 and 2/5 of the customer base was banned due unencrypted settings.ini file

Okey.. sounds fine, how many customers you got?
Thanks for the help, sounds I’ll change product next week.

Okey.. sounds fine, how many customers you got?
Thanks for the help, sounds I’ll change product next week.

I don't know if that's something relevant to this matter, I don't have the exact number and don't even know if I'm allowed to say you that, but we have a good fair amount of customers, private and non private.