Please " Overwatch " me :)

ray31

Gold Nova I
May 22, 2016
Italy
Hi all. i need your help guys. i building my setup, and i need know what you think .
LEGIT or NOT? if not, suggestion?

You are using wallhack, right?
Your ak / m4 spray is very good, pistol too. I just didn't like your awp, it doesn't seem legit. Try to increase delay :)

Tbh, im pretty opposite to the other guy, with snipers you can have flick aim and low delay its fine, but with your rifles you kinda played like a newer player with hacks.
Try relying less on the aimbot, its visible.

Tbh, im pretty opposite to the other guy, with snipers you can have flick aim and low delay its fine, but with your rifles you kinda played like a newer player with hacks.
Try relying less on the aimbot, its visible.
ok . honestly usually i play with awp only , but sometime i use ak or m4. but thanks for your suggestion. Probably i just put more smooth on awp .

just a question. what you think about Deagle and other pistols?

For esl gameplay the awps are fine
Because review some demos of great awp players, youll see they all kinda flickaim or have an aggresive aim style.
With rifles i saw its a bit noticeable due to the way you rely on the aimbot to aim and to ajust
The pistols i didnt get to but ill see.
Edit: p250(all pistols attatched) and deagle require smoothing out and lowered aimtime

Don’t use soft aim. This can cause conflict on certain smooth. This is the reason why your kills were locky on rifle. If you want smooth aim, reduce the aim time more.

Use rcsfov of 25. It works like 95 also, but better spread.
For pistols, don’t use rcsfov. Make it zero.

Press the aim key or tiggerbot when the crosshair is reaching the body. I noticed some of your awp kills were surprised kills. Try to calm down, lol. As if a cat jumped on your screen.

For awp, I play 1 smooth and 2 supersmooth with high FOV, but no one is calling me out. You get what I mean? It should be relaxed kills on the awp.

Everything else is ok. These are mid range to long range kills. I want to see close range kill videos( Within 1 meter).

• Haha
Reactions: ray31
last demo video. tell me what you think ;)
Probably m4 need be changed, not really legit.
tell me about ak , sg, deagle

ANYWAY i am more legit than Forsaken sure :) [he played with fov 6 or 7 probably hahah]

Last edited:
Will watch your videos when I have time. Best way to see if it looks legit is when you slow down the demo on csgo at 25% or 1/4 speed.

Reactions: ray31