Overpass Competitive Match[64T]

looks good, try to train a little bit of your movement.

now that we also have 64 tick on the demos, it's easy to see more ok when you do a good round even on matchmaking.

After panorama itll be 64 tick demo and maybe 128 servers for mm
At least i hope

After panorama itll be 64 tick demo and maybe 128 servers for mm
At least i hope
Any proof of this? Valve already stated in 2017 that there aren't enough users that would benefit from 128tick servers from the data they collected and as such wouldn't be pushing 128tick servers any time soon..

Any proof of this? Valve already stated in 2017 that there aren't enough users that would benefit from 128tick servers from the data they collected and as such wouldn't be pushing 128tick servers any time soon..
At least i hope
I did say i hope
Also not even 64 tick demo they will be 60 in demos after update

2:37 wtf xDDD ?
Pls set dynamic fov cus you stop your sprey when you want switch to next target :(

Demo bug no smoke was there when I was playing
That happens a lot with demos, it's a joke.

I was reading somewhere that 64 tickrate demos were being implemented and I thought this video was made after a 64 tickrate demo. :D

but it seems like I was wrong

I'd like for 64T demos but I doubt this will happen soon. Unless you can show me the source you used I can check if it's even legit

Good job. I say the hardest part of like making a video more awesome is by getting a music that fits the gameplay/demo.

I say the hardest part of like making a video more awesome is by getting a music that fits the gameplay/demo.
Well there is programs that can search up songs for you with a specific heartbeat when you are making a fragmovie, I think.