LeagueCheats July 2020 News - CSGO Beta Update

Hi all,
In the last weeks we have had many people asking us about the CSGO Beta update requiring for software that interacts with the game to be digitally signed.
I have replied to this topic to many different people who have asked me but I wish to clear the air.

I have checked into the beta and as the code stands right now it will not affect LeagueCheats CSGO Hacks in its current setting. However this is a beta update and we do not officially support any beta updates. We will continue to monitor the situation and monitor the changes made by Valve to CSGO via Beta's and patch notes.

The Beta update does not affect the public release build of CSGO currently on Steam so it does not affect anyone who is playing today. As this is the newest beta; it will take some time before even the current code comes to official CSGO.

I have already worked a few different mitigation techniques for the CSGO hacks provided that this does go live in the release build in the near future.

As stated before; rest assured we will stay on top of the situation as it develops, and will update the CSGO cheats as needed.

We are also currently exploring updates for our HL2 cheats (there are many mods that have to be checked) as well as doing some testing for our private Esportal project. We hope to have new offerings available in the near future for Esportal and other similar leagues. Please keep an eye on the news and VIP sections for more updates.

Thanks and Happy Cheating!

- Jimster480

Edit:

They have pushed the update live. Anyone who has an issue should contact support for the workaround while we work on an official global fix.

Last edited by a moderator:
EZ4LC Best software to use thesedays if you only legitcheat. Keep up the good work guys, will be back next month ;)

Hi, 99 dmg just got a SSA is the Multi League ud there? And yes i know in the AC Status stands just Pro version is there ud. But maybe the normal to.

ty for fast help