LeagueCheats July 2020 News - CSGO Beta Update

Hi all,
In the last weeks we have had many people asking us about the CSGO Beta update requiring for software that interacts with the game to be digitally signed.
I have replied to this topic to many different people who have asked me but I wish to clear the air.

I have checked into the beta and as the code stands right now it will not affect LeagueCheats CSGO Hacks in its current setting. However this is a beta update and we do not officially support any beta updates. We will continue to monitor the situation and monitor the changes made by Valve to CSGO via Beta's and patch notes.

The Beta update does not affect the public release build of CSGO currently on Steam so it does not affect anyone who is playing today. As this is the newest beta; it will take some time before even the current code comes to official CSGO.

I have already worked a few different mitigation techniques for the CSGO hacks provided that this does go live in the release build in the near future.

As stated before; rest assured we will stay on top of the situation as it develops, and will update the CSGO cheats as needed.

We are also currently exploring updates for our HL2 cheats (there are many mods that have to be checked) as well as doing some testing for our private Esportal project. We hope to have new offerings available in the near future for Esportal and other similar leagues. Please keep an eye on the news and VIP sections for more updates.

Thanks and Happy Cheating!

- Jimster480

Edit:

They have pushed the update live. Anyone who has an issue should contact support for the workaround while we work on an official global fix.

Last edited by a moderator:
My private esp cheat works perfectly even though they've updated to BETA. So what exactly did they update lol?

This update is useless, most internal methods were left unaffected at this time, and all External cheats are not affected at all.

Its caused more problems than solved and tbh wasn't even worth the release of it. They can take this update and stick it up their ass.

Everything seems to work fine 🤔 idk if anyone else running it from a usb stick?

I wouldn't do that, Correct me if i'm wrong one of the admins, but this can lead to untrusted ban last i read on the forum.

Just put the entire cheat contents in a Legit folder some where and run the cheat from there as you should be doing now.

Last edited:
Reactions: lil_ash
I wouldn't do that, Correct me if i'm wrong one of the admins, but this can lead to untrusted ban last i read on the forum.

I also did that before, but then a admin told me not to do it. So now I just have it on cdisc

Reactions: lil_ash
Personally I think mine is broken... it says the usual 'press ok and start the game'

But once game loads the cheat is not present, didn't personally want to go through the hassle of a ticket... any ideas? might just wait a while for jim to figure out and stabilize the cheat again as well.

Personally I think mine is broken... it says the usual 'press ok and start the game'

But once game loads the cheat is not present, didn't personally want to go through the hassle of a ticket... any ideas? might just wait a while for jim to figure out and stabilize the cheat again as well.
The cheat wasn't affected by the update lol. If it isn't injecting then literally open a ticket so we can do troubleshooting.

The cheat wasn't affected by the update lol. If it isn't injecting then literally open a ticket so we can do troubleshooting.
Alright... I'll do a 'fresh install' of it and see if it budges if not I'll open the ticket.

cheers

Happened to me everytime I had " Vanguard, Faceit, ESEA " and other anticheats running

Im no Professional Trust me on that lol... But I had a Similiar issue and it was as simple as the settings.ini file i had saved in the folder as settings.ini once i upgraded the cheat I couldnt get it to inject even though it said press okay and start the game, I changed the settings.ini to just settings and it actually worked. If that doesnt work then Tomato helped me also with another simple solution for another seperate matter and thats when you build the cheat change the sleep mode number to 64 and try that.. if that doesnt work then put another number and try that.

Thats all i can offer as help, Hope it all works out for you.