LEAGUECHEATS Hack Review [Long-Time-Customer][500+ days subscriber][Tried many cheats!]

LeiseBrödler

DMG
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Oct 31, 2016
The Informations given here might not be 100% correct, if you find something wrong, please tell me so I can correct myself.
Also this Review reflects my own opinion. If you do not agree, please don´t start a conversation about it here and write down a review by yourself.

Grammar might and probably will not be 100% correct. I´m kindly asking you to overlook that.

I've been a customer of LeaguCheats since Oktober 2016 [with a small break between because of "RL"], but I want to give you a full review on the cheat from my perspective!

1. Design/Usability: 9/10

Everything is basically fairly simple. You purchase the hack, you get manually activated within 24 [max 48] hours. After buying the hack you will get a setup email, which is essential for you to read and understand. In this email you will find some WIKI pages linked - You should read them all. It´s making your life a lot easier and answers every single question or problem you might have.

You have to get your own unique build from the server (the setup email tells you how and all the passwords) and after that you are baiscally ready to go. If you are using the ESP version, just starting the cheat will be fine - you can configure everything you need ingame with pressing F12 and don´t need to touch the settings.ini. If you are using the multihack with aimbot, it´s the best to stick with the guide made by @ToX
https://leaguecheats.com/threads/ho...ad-this-before-posting-anything-updated.7373/

You will need some time to configure your settings, using settings from other customers might help you but will never be as good as your own and will probably get you banned via Overwatch as you won´t have the same playstyle like the owner of the settings. Never ever copy and paste!
If you have some issues with setting something up - don´t worry. The community here is very friendly and will help you as much as they can. With time you will improve your settings and make them more and more suitable to your playstyle.

There might be one downside if you're used to a shiny in-game menu - there is just a textbased one. This might be a bit confusing at the beginning, but trust me, it´s all you will need.

2. Features

First of all: This hack is not made to HvH. This is meant for legit purposes.
If you plan to go HvH, this cheat won´t be the right for you.

Aimbot: 10/10
The aimbot by leagucheats is probably the best you can get on the market. It's extremely powerful, The RCS is great (once configured properly - depending on your resolution and what kind of RCS you are using) and you can configure everything you could possible imagine (probably even more). It´s the most powerful and most legit aimbot I´ve ever seen in all of my years - correctly configured there is no chance of anyone seeing you using it at all.

Triggerbot: 10/10
The triggerbot itself is great. It has everything you need and you can, just like for the aimbot, configure more than you probably knew was possible.
I am not using it at all - but it´s working perfectly fine.

Visuals: 10/10
The visuals provided by LC are very "basic" but also very experimental. You can choose a simple 2D Cheat which is quite original for LC, or you decide to use something even more originally like the "ListESP" or "DLight-System" for being ultimately legit. All informations you might need are there - you just have to grab them.

Bunnyhop: N/A
Iam actually not a fan of Bhop features - however it´s customizable as everything else and good for some nice looking Bhops. But keep always in mind that those will get you banned very fast via Overwatch.

3. Security 10/10

As stated above, I've been a customer for (quite) a long time already and never actually got banned because of a detection. LC had some people getting Untrusted Bans in 2017 because of Valve changing something in the game that made the Aimbot not working correctly. But it did not get detected.
The last known detection was 2015 if I am right and since that @Jimster480 probaly did more for making the cheat more and more secure than George H. W. Bush preventing more and more taxes.
Jimster probably made the most secure cheat on the market - one that would probably not even be worth to get detected since it would not be cost efficient anymore.

The hack was released 2012, and only suffered 1 (2) detection(s). Just from that I give it a 10/10.

4. Support: 10/10

The staff and customers are very quick to respond. Everybody is willing to help you get the hack up and running. Support tickets are getting answered very quickly as well. All in all - if you have a problem, you won´t have it for long.

5. Price: 11/10

The price is - in my opinion - more than justified. Actually it could be even more expensive if I´m looking at how great the features and the security is.

Conclusion:

I have used plenty of cheats in the past, and I found my new home with LC. The cheat is really solid, the aimbot is awesome if configured right, the security is better than anywhere else. If you're looking for a legit hack to play in public servers / matchmaking and leagues, LeagueCheats should be the best choice.
Trust me - You won´t regret it.

Regards,
Sky

Cheat was detected a while ago and a lot of people were banned. So most recent was 2017..

@LeiseBrödler thanks for HQ review! It probably took you a while to write this up ;)

Oktober 2016
Ja ja ja was is das? "October" nicht "Oktoberfest".

probably get you banned via Overwatch as you won´t have the same playstyle like the owner of the settings. Never ever copy and paste!
You have to understand how it works. There is no BEST CONFIG that will fit everyone. I would never spend any penny at something that is made for mass public release. That's because LC doesn't works like most p2c. It's not a*mw*re or inte*w*bz where everyone have same shit. Here you have 2d aimbot, means the aimbot is reading/using your game specs. INCLUDING GAME RESOLUTION (PIXELS BECAUSE OF 2D AIMBOT) and MOUSE SENSITIVITY. If someone created config for 1920x1080p + 2.0 sensitivity and you will try exact same config on 1600x900p + 2.0 sensitivity = The aimbot will work like fivedolla hack or even worse because you will have incorrect RCS values for this resolution.

Copy pasting someone's config without any changes = that's dumb as fuck, don't worry to say that. Because you have 0 clue what this guy did in his config + how to play with it. The config might be done for entry fragger/lunker/support/awper = you play style might be slightly different = this config won't fit you because it's not designated for your play style. Rifles (AK) might be too powerful for you or AWP will request more assist from you (not just press mouse4 > kill).

Buying "universal" config for any resolution = idk how you can call it, probably you have to be mentally disabled.

Learn something about cheat. Start with basic settings, then edit someone's config (you can use few and combine them together for example ToX's fullbot + FD^God settings) = profit? You got your own settings? FOR FREE? Of curse it won't be perfect at the first week, but you will constantly updating and upgrading your settings by adding some changes. In the month, I'm sure you will have "overkill" settings that perfectly fits you and your play style.

If we are talking about special designated settings for you (including game specs, play style + own whims), then buying those settings make actually a sense. Obviously even those settings require some user work because, you will have to tweak few things like fov. That's because I can drop 20k with 1.15 fov on rifles but you won't feel comfortable with it, so you have to increase it (for example) to 1.30. Or maybe 1.15 fov will be too much assist for you so you will have to decrease it to 1.05 or 1.0
Those kind of settings require a lot of work from creator side. That's one of main reasons why PRO setups are disabled at the moment.

If people talking about settings... Yea.. most people don't know what actually they're talking about half the time.. guesses.. speculations..

Truth hurts, but that's how it is. No need to lie or hide anything.
REMOVED
@Aaron @Apache @Ferre @mitobr @SantaS @sebus1315

If you have some issues with setting something up - don´t worry. The community here is very friendly and will help you as much as they can. With time you will improve your settings and make them more and more suitable to your playstyle.
I'm sure if you will at least try to do your own config, everyone will help you ;)
After we sent out guide how to make settings where everything is explained, this guy didn't even try to read. I also never heard about "legit aimlock" :confused:

r2zw7VB.png

There might be one downside if you're used to a shiny in-game menu - there is just a textbased one. This might be a bit confusing at the beginning, but trust me, it´s all you will need.
Exactly, you don't need fancy click menu. LC is just like with driver oriented cars :cool: Mainly focus at features and legit gameplay. You want fancy features and click menu? Buy a*mw*re :troll:

First of all: This hack is not made to HvH. This is meant for legit purposes.
If you plan to go HvH, this cheat won´t be the right for you.
We might enable LSD (3d aimbot) for LMULTI users, so you can use true power of J480's aimbot. It should be "enough" for causal games :angrytrump:
@Jimster480

Aimbot: 10/10
The aimbot by leagucheats is probably the best you can get on the market. It's extremely powerful, The RCS is great (once configured properly - depending on your resolution and what kind of RCS you are using) and you can configure everything you could possible imagine (probably even more). It´s the most powerful and most legit aimbot I´ve ever seen in all of my years - correctly configured there is no chance of anyone seeing you using it at all.
Nothing else to say, well written. I can just add video of 2d aimbot as a proof ;)

I have used plenty of cheats in the past, and I found my new home with LC. The cheat is really solid, the aimbot is awesome if configured right, the security is better than anywhere else. If you're looking for a legit hack to play in public servers / matchmaking and leagues, LeagueCheats should be the best choice.
Trust me - You won´t regret it.
Could you please tell use what cheats did you use in the past?

Cheat was detected a while ago and a lot of people were banned. So most recent was 2017..
ToX said:
Mid October 2017,
According to Jimster480's stats, 1/4 of people got affected in this wave.

and what was detected?
Well, they can try. They got lucky with an unnoticed security flaw in 2 years which was strings, now that it’s fixed they can’t do much else, as the betas we used in staff builds when installing was complicated as fuck
Competitors were dumping memory and it turns out Strings weren't encrypted (this went unnoticed for 2.5 years) and then they sent it to Valve, Valve, having the means to log this, they evidently did and it turns out plenty of people had this; thus the security update on October 11 unfortunately we were basically already tainted. This type of error shouldn't happen in the future. Albeit we have no 100% proof it IS string related but it's a theory we have alongside Trigger/Aimbot API.

was this already detected? "League Multihack project with 50 slots."
ToX said:
No, we are talking about public cheats. Private cheats aren't detected since 2012?
@wusisoul if you want to argue how many people got banned in the latest UT wave, I can bring @Jimster480 and ban stats.

Last edited by a moderator:
ToX said:
Pfff :p

ToX said:
It probably took you a while to write this up ;)
A bit :challenge_accepted:

ToX said:
  • Inuria
  • a*mw*re
  • ich*at
  • (sadly tried) TabzWare (Biggest Pasted Lie I´ve seen so far)
  • A private version of e*frags (I am actually surprised I never got banned with that)
    (Bought it after it came out, before it actually started to be scam)
  • Unity (yes i know...)
  • Aimjunkies xD (Actually never got banned with it even they had some waves)
  • R3Cheats
  • 4**cheats
  • 5dollarcheats xD
  • LeagueMode (jep..)
  • And recently with a friend I tried PlatinumScam
After all that I actually never got banned by any wave whatsoever. Probably because I am quite lucky and serious about
the security. (I never used any cheat before LC continuesly, always with some breaks between to minimize the
chance of getting banned - actually worked)

LC is the first Cheat I ever used carelessly because I am sure about the security and trust the Staff & Coder - Actually I thought this site is a scam the first time i found it :p

Regards,
Sky

You are lucky that you didn't get ban in the latest wave few days ago Kappa
Hehe, well every single time I am testing new Cheats or anything else what could be leading to a ban,
I am using a new Steam account unlinked from any Payment-Method I have ever used on my main accounts,
unlinked from any number or what else could be leading to a Ban for my other accounts.
Also I am always testing them on another PC - just in case.

But yeah, not even the fresh CS account got banned xD That´s actually lucky :troll:

@ToX Thanks for editing the thread with more details!​

Reactions: ToX
As stated above, I've been a customer for (quite) a long time already and never actually got banned because of a detection. LC had some people getting Untrusted Bans in 2017 because of Valve changing something in the game that made the Aimbot not working correctly. But it did not get detected.
The Aimbot didn't get the cheat detected, the packer used on the cheat didn't cover strings (text such as Aimbot, smoothaim, Visuals, box etc) and someone released that alongside sending it to Valve which caused the detection due to Valve being able to do that sort of shit, the fix released on Oct 11 fixed the issue but then the cheat got detected in October 19th or 20th (depending on timezone) due to Valve using the data they collected. The day of the VAC I was sure it was strings so gave @Ferre an alt of mine and told him to use a Build from the updater, never got banned. Jim still took about a week or such because he wasn't too sure and wanted as much info as possible before marking the cheat safe, he still made some changes both cheat and server sided to try minimise detections for the next time.

Reactions: FD^GoD
@LeiseBrödler thanks for HQ review! It probably took you a while to write this up ;)

I'm sure if you will at least try to do your own config, everyone will help you ;)
After we sent out guide how to make settings where everything is explained, this guy didn't even try to read. I also never heard about "legit aimlock" :confused:

r2zw7VB.png

Exactly, you don't need fancy click menu. LC is just like with driver oriented cars :cool: Mainly focus at features and legit gameplay. You want fancy features and click menu? Buy a*mw*re :troll:

We might enable LSD (3d aimbot) for LMULTI users, so you can use true power of J480's aimbot. It should be "enough" for causal games :angrytrump:
@Jimster480

Nothing else to say, well written. I can just add video of 2d aimbot as a proof ;)

@wusisoul if you want to argue how many people got banned in the latest UT wave, I can bring @Jimster480 and ban stats.

???? I never argued anything? All I stated was that there was a detection a few months ago. I never specified how many people got hit in the wave...

???? I never argued anything? All I stated was that there was a detection a few months ago. I never specified how many people got hit in the wave...

You are correct, there was a wave of untrusted bans in October.
The bug came from the packer I was using where the strings themselves would be decrypted at runtime and not re-encrypted after use.
Since valve actually stores dumps from vac for upto a year (depending on how often played, how often you are scanned, etc) they retroactively banned some people (around 1/3 to 1/4 of the total user base).
After speaking with the developer of the packer at length, we discussed the nature of the issue and i wrote a class-based solution to the problem; manage and re-encrypt/decrypt string literals as necessary in memory after load/setup time.
I did also give him the full classed solution directly when I was completed with it for him to possibly integrate it directly into the packer in the future.

I cannot say that no other bugs will ever be found in my or someone else's software.... But I do my best to try to protect the cheats in every way I can.

I did update the build server this year with about 80 different new opcodes and a more dynamic macro logic base. Also around the time of the untrusted wave I re-based the cheats by adjusting the call stack, function sizes and some of the logic (taking the opportunity to make some additional optimizations).

The new beta bypass I have been working on adds a few more layers of complexity to the mix and removes a few possible attack vectors aswell.

+1, great testimonial!
--- Double-post Merged (Please used the edit button) ---
+1, great testimonial!

The bug came from the packer I was using where the strings themselves would be decrypted at runtime and not re-encrypted after use.
Since valve actually stores dumps from vac for upto a year (depending on how often played, how often you are scanned, etc) they retroactively banned some people (around 1/3 to 1/4 of the total user base).
After speaking with the developer of the packer at length, we discussed the nature of the issue and i wrote a class-based solution to the problem; manage and re-encrypt/decrypt string literals as necessary in memory after load/setup time.
I did also give him the full classed solution directly when I was completed with it for him to possibly integrate it directly into the packer in the future.

I cannot say that no other bugs will ever be found in my or someone else's software.... But I do my best to try to protect the cheats in every way I can.

I did update the build server this year with about 80 different new opcodes and a more dynamic macro logic base. Also around the time of the untrusted wave I re-based the cheats by adjusting the call stack, function sizes and some of the logic (taking the opportunity to make some additional optimizations).

The new beta bypass I have been working on adds a few more layers of complexity to the mix and removes a few possible attack vectors aswell.

Thanks for the explanation. You are the best public cheat provider that I have used and I would recommend you to anyone. I was just trying to tell OP about the recent ban situation

Thanks for the explanation. You are the best public cheat provider that I have used and I would recommend you to anyone. I was just trying to tell OP about the recent ban situation
You're welcome!

NotLikeThisNotLikeThisNotLikeThis It's hard to read.. I dont underestand anything, but sounds good

Well written review, really happy to hear that from a customer on these tormented periods, it really shows how our community is concerned about LC as a whole not only as an exe. :D

Very well written review!
As another long time customer, I can confirm what you've said is accurate :)