LeagueCheats CSGO Cheat Update Danger Zone Battle Royale

Hey everyone,
The new updates for CSGO Danger Zone Battle Royale should be up now.

You will all need to download new cheat versions from the updater and run the builder again.

For those using something like GamersClub private you will need to unapply before applying the new versions. Please do not erase your old versions before uninstalling them.

Everything is on the updater as usual.

Dlights are also fixed completely now including automatic intensity.

EDIT: For Danger Zone Battle Royale Mode, Turn on Team ESP, Turn off Team Detect (Aimbot & Triggerbot)

Happy Cheating!

Last edited by a moderator:
I play with menu off so I can not toggle around while playing, I always keep the same settings :)
but as I wanted to play some BR, I have no clue how to turn on the aimbot on the mode

I play with menu off so I can not toggle around while playing, I always keep the same settings :)
but as I wanted to play some BR, I have no clue how to turn on the aimbot on the mode
you have a line in settings like teamaim or something like that, turn it on same for esp, teamesp=1

I can't get the aimbot to work even I have teamaim and teamesp on 1
Everything works fine in MM though but not in BR
Put in a ticket if u still have the problem.

Sent from my HTC 10 On Sprint using Tapatalk

I had to turn off teamaim 0 to get the aimbot working on BR mode

Yes, that is what I wrote in the news section.

That shouldn't effect anything.

Hey everyone,
The new updates for CSGO Battle Royale should be up now.

You will all need to download new cheat versions from the updater and run the builder again.

For those using something like GC private you will need to unapply before applying the new versions. Please do not erase your old versions before uninstalling them.

Everything is on the updater as usual.

Dlights are also fixed completely now including automatic intensity.

EDIT: For Danger Mode, Turn on Team ESP, Turn Off Team Detect (Aimbot & Triggerbot)

Happy Cheating!
comprei e paguei e nao recebi ochets como eu faço

Np