LeagueCheats - CSGO Build Server Update + New Promo Fragmovie

Hey all,
An update was done last night to the build server. This update will provide massively greater randomization and security to our generated builds.
Feel free to download a new build and check out the updates! The CSGO Aimbot also has had a small bugfix in the last week which has been tossed into this new update.

In the coming days there will be updates to the GC Private & Pro League versions which will include the bugfixes and will be built with the new builder code.

The HL1 and HL2 Cheats are also slated to be rebuilt with the new builder and you can expect updates within a week for both of these versions.

An updated Loader for all versions is currently in the works which should minimize conflicts & tickets related to injecting. The new loader update will allow the loader to detect drivers, overlays and other softwares which may impede the cheats working and notify you so that you can close/disable them. The loader will also contain some new code that will help to combat against some rudimentary blocks put in place by windows settings & firewall that cause many people to create tickets for simple problems.

Check out this fragmovie of our CSGO cheats done by Youtuber Plisskien;

As always the updates can be downloaded via the Login Updater or Cloud Updater!
Happy Cheating!

-Jimster480 & League Cheats Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Plisskien and Lark
Why i discovered you right now when i don't play cs:go anymore, nice music edit & legit action, look like a crazy cheat, nice work, peace

Why i discovered you right now when i don't play cs:go anymore, nice music edit & legit action, look like a crazy cheat, nice work, peace
Thanks, but it's a bit surprising that you would sign up only to make that post.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk