LeagueCheats - CSGO Build Server Update + New Promo Fragmovie

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hey all,
An update was done last night to the build server. This update will provide massively greater randomization and security to our generated builds.
Feel free to download a new build and check out the updates! The CSGO Aimbot also has had a small bugfix in the last week which has been tossed into this new update.

In the coming days there will be updates to the GC Private & Pro League versions which will include the bugfixes and will be built with the new builder code.

The HL1 and HL2 Cheats are also slated to be rebuilt with the new builder and you can expect updates within a week for both of these versions.

An updated Loader for all versions is currently in the works which should minimize conflicts & tickets related to injecting. The new loader update will allow the loader to detect drivers, overlays and other softwares which may impede the cheats working and notify you so that you can close/disable them. The loader will also contain some new code that will help to combat against some rudimentary blocks put in place by windows settings & firewall that cause many people to create tickets for simple problems.

Check out this fragmovie of our CSGO cheats done by Youtuber Plisskien;

As always the updates can be downloaded via the Login Updater or Cloud Updater!
Happy Cheating!

-Jimster480 & League Cheats Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 users

Sixx

Silver Elite Master
VIP
PC
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Great news, Jim! ;)

Reactions: 1 user

fmr

Support
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Nice work!

smimooz

VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Why i discovered you right now when i don't play cs:go anymore, nice music edit & legit action, look like a crazy cheat, nice work, peace

Bonkler

VIP
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Great Job thanks

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Why i discovered you right now when i don't play cs:go anymore, nice music edit & legit action, look like a crazy cheat, nice work, peace
Thanks, but it's a bit surprising that you would sign up only to make that post.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

ant

Reaction score
Swag Level :
still no esportal Support for proleague Version?

Resolved

I'm on Gear Bois
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
still no esportal Support for proleague Version?
Should be coming back soon, its going through testing

ant

Reaction score
Swag Level :
since half a year like i heard from other users.. not proofed since nearly a year but still saying that its supported.. sad.

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
since half a year like i heard from other users.. not proofed since nearly a year but still saying that its supported.. sad.
Last I checked? Nowhere else is supporting it so for us to even begin doing it despite the fact it needs to be done similar to an ESEA build, is quite surprising. Member since 2017 and never purchased nor spoke on the forum until now. Convenient that.
Learn some respect.

Resolved

I'm on Gear Bois
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Yet you are still sad and not eligible.
Also I think your awareness on time is incorrect, quick fact checkup. It was working in May and now its October, now how long is a year?
Some of us strive to go to Uni yet some are stuck in the singular digits
Aaron is right too, currently i checked and the only sites claiming to bypass esportal are scam sites or outdated bypasses.

Zeifu

Silver Elite Master
VIP
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Awesome will have to give the video a crack!

ant

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Yet you are still sad and not eligible.
Also I think your awareness on time is incorrect, quick fact checkup. It was working in May and now its October, now how long is a year?
Some of us strive to go to Uni yet some are stuck in the singular digits
Aaron is right too, currently i checked and the only sites claiming to bypass esportal are scam sites or outdated bypasses.
It wasn’t working in May! A good friend of mine (PanigaleV4S) told me he is waiting since March! for pro league version to become esportal proofed again! And since that moment it never happend!

ant

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Last I checked? Nowhere else is supporting it so for us to even begin doing it despite the fact it needs to be done similar to an ESEA build, is quite surprising. Member since 2017 and never purchased nor spoke on the forum until now. Convenient that.
Learn some respect.
check out isec-coding it’s even FaceIT proofed because it’s all based on a hardware arduino... u tell u can provide esportal proofed cheats but u can’t !

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
check out isec-coding it’s even FaceIT proofed because it’s all based on a hardware arduino... u tell u can provide esportal proofed cheats but u can’t !
Arduino is detected on faceit lol.

Zeifu

Silver Elite Master
VIP
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Isec-coding was leaked nothing that dude is selling is safe all his esea users were banned

Resolved

I'm on Gear Bois
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
It wasn’t working in May! A good friend of mine (PanigaleV4S) told me he is waiting since March! for pro league version to become esportal proofed again! And since that moment it never happend!
Bruv stop, you're just calling yourself retarded at this point. You just proved my point in the post and brought more irrelevant info, this cheat you brought into question is considered unsafe and has been leaked. Furthermore its become an exit scam site, i checked into it and the owner added me a while back for some retarded reason thinking i would download his cheat and do vid for money but pay money first which also sounds retarded. Which seems like he was tryin to rat me, i checked out some sites opinions on his cheat and they said its become a blatent scam and he got exposed for lying about the security of his cheat. Non of the security features existed, not even his claim to use ring 0 and it was a ring 3 bypass, so my conclusion is hes a paster or he bought the bypass and has no coding knowledge and you're trying to lead customers there for you're own gain.

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I am actually not advertising Esportal stuff anywhere at this point in time. its been public knowledge that the bypass is down and we have told this straight up to people asking us every day.
We did have an update in may where it was working briefly... but it hasn't been working since then due to the major updates that esportal has put out over the course of the year.
The new bypass should be finished soon but it has taken alot longer than expected, this is also due to esportal being more of a side project due to the severely limited interest in the bypass until the last 45 days or so.

Isec coding was only selling a triggerbot with limited efficiency and the aimbot was already detected only a few months after original release. Basically his cheat is just a radar hack and I have been told as of ~2 weeks ago that the radar is also detected at this point (someone who claimed to be a customer told me).