Leaguecheats Comeback!

Hi all,
As of this week LeagueCheats is making a FULL Comeback. After watching my old competitors ruin the scene and provide nothing but repeatedly detected cheats for the last couple years, I have decided that it is time for me to start actively developing cheats again.
While I will still work my full time job, cheats will be developed on a as-needed schedule with time set aside each week. My clients have enjoyed undetected cheats since 2007 and I intend to keep LeagueCheats at the top with the same records my clients have always enjoyed.

Despite what you may hear from anyone, the real cheats are here. The records stand for themselves. As the only developer to hold 2 million active cheaters undetected on VAC, you can rest assured that your account will not be banned by VAC.

For my first order of business to start this comeback I have updated and completed my CSGO cheat. It is now alot more than a simple wall/esp. It has options for a full aimbot as well as numerous other improvements to the ESP, Dlights, etc.
New pricing will take effect immediately and old customers renewing will be given a discount for this last years renewal!
Current customers are unaffected currently (until sub expires) and will be able to enjoy the new updates coming out.

So far the CSGO ESP has been updated and the CSGO Multi has been completed and released.
There will be normal releases of bugfixes and possible requested features built as time goes on.
HL1 Cheat updates are also planned for the next week or so.
All cheats sold from this point on will be on a subscription model for a monthly/3 month/1 year price.
Discounts will be available based on the time period bought for.

Sales pages will be up within a day.

Happy Cheating

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,
As of this week LeagueCheats is making a FULL Comeback. After watching my old competitors ruin the scene and provide nothing but repeatedly detected cheats for the last couple years, I have decided that it is time for me to start actively developing cheats again.
While I will still work my full time job, cheats will be developed on a as-needed schedule with time set aside each week. My clients have enjoyed undetected cheats since 2007 and I intend to keep LeagueCheats at the top with the same records my clients have always enjoyed.

Despite what you may hear from anyone, the real cheats are here. The records stand for themselves. As the only developer to hold 2 million active cheaters undetected on VAC, you can rest assured that your account will not be banned by VAC.

For my first order of business to start this comeback I have updated and completed my CSGO cheat. It is now alot more than a simple wall/esp. It has options for a full aimbot aswell as numerous other improvements to the ESP, Dlights, etc.
New pricing will take effect immediately and old customers renewing will be given a discount for this last years renewal!
Current customers are unaffected currently (until sub expires) and will be able to enjoy the new updates coming out.

So far the CSGO ESP has been updated and the CSGO Multi has been completed and released.
There will be normal releases of bugfixes and possible requested features built as time goes on.
HL1 Cheat updates are also planned for the next week or so.
All cheats sold from this point on will be on a subscription model for a monthly/3 month/1 year price.
Discounts will be available based on the time period bought for.

Sales pages will be up within a day.

Happy Cheating
what is your business model and projected earning for q4 2014 ? i know league cheats shut down because it had to file for bankruptcy

File for bankruptcy? This wasn't the case at all. The income was just not steady enough so I simply went and got a full time job. I still have a full time and will be keeping for the foreseeable future. This is done on the side/after hours