LeagueCheats 14th Anniversary Sale

lcbirthday2021.png
Hi all,

How do I even begin? Just this week as I was working on the new GamersClub and Universal Cheats I realized that I have been doing this for almost 16 years.... Which means that this is around the time that LC was started. The date specifically was 6/17/2007 which is 14 years ago just a few days ago. I forgot about the date because things have been so hectic (development has only gotten harder over the last 5 years).

14 Years is a lot of time and as such I have seen so many things, maybe even too many things. Many of the staff members here have now been around for 4+ years already with the infamous (@Admin) running the website behind the scenes for 12+ years. With that being said we look forward to what the next years bring. One day I may be writing about League Cheats 30th anniversary, who knows.​

To Celebrate this long and hard journey; I am having a 40% off sale for the next few days (ends Thursday 12AM EST). All products on the store will be 40% off regardless of the choice of what you order! (Use Coupon Code ANNIVERSARY14)

Happy Cheating and cheers to the future!

Jimster480 & The Management

Last edited:
many years of experience
I think we should look a little further, It's time to get away from HL a little :)
we should turn to today's popular cheats. (Apex - Valorant - Battlefield) bla bla...

many years of experience
I think we should look a little further, It's time to get away from HL a little :)
we should turn to today's popular cheats. (Apex - Valorant - Battlefield) bla bla...
the universal cheat should support Battlefield.

I remember joining for Natural Selection cheats way before the forum existed. It's good to know there's a place to go any time I want goldsrc & source engine cheats. Keep up the good work.

-Grim

Jim is always reliable and provides only the best stuff to his community for such a long time now!
I really miss the times when I had enough time to be a Supportmember here.
He is a guy who appreciates the work of his "helpers", he is hard-working, offers premium software for many years and is still humble.
Jim has all of my respect!
Just wanted to wish you many more successful years in your business and in your private life.
Nothing but love bro @Jimster480

Jim is always reliable and provides only the best stuff to his community for such a long time now!
I really miss the times when I had enough time to be a Supportmember here.
He is a guy who appreciates the work of his "helpers", he is hard-working, offers premium software for many years and is still humble.
Jim has all of my respect!
Just wanted to wish you many more successful years in your business and in your private life.
Nothing but love bro @Jimster480
Thanks Rottix! It means quite alot. I hope that we do make it many more years here even as things have gotten much more complicated in the cheat scene.
I have been working on a universal platform and I really hope I can share it with everyone sooner rather than later.

• Love
Reactions: Rottix