This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

League Cheats, February Update.

question? i know how stupid this may sound, as i dont have any parent willing to sign and im 15. jimpster how much money do i need to save to a private cheat of the same thing for beta players? you know gc and faceit and eac
plus i really dont wanna go to another cheat dev cause i fucking luv the ab tb and the whole way this cheat works. plus i used leaguemode, h*xui, xenovia and pl*tin*mcheats and i still didnt get what Leaguecheats gave me. Please dont get mad at me jimpster
but if someway i can prove im a real person without parent signiture ill do it. although i doubt there is

Last edited:

For private custom builds:

All builds start at no less than $250
League specific multihacks start at $1200
ESEA builds start at $2000

There is a private cheat group based on slots, you can check it here: https://leaguecheats.com/threads/pr...private-slots-project-faceit-esl-eac-gc.5313/

I'm sorry to hear you won't be able to gather your parents signatures, but that's the only way tbh.

ok so aroundish 1.5kish if i wanted what they using?

At that age I dont really think cheats for a game should be a priority to you, however, if u really like the game and maybe wanna make a carrear of this, then your future would be on one of the safiest hands that it could be (Jimster)

Will the 3.0 support B5 play? I am waiting for that.

At the moment we do not support:
  • MyAC (My AntiCheat)
  • B5csgo Anti-Cheat
  • 5eplay Anti-Cheat
  • Cybergamer Anti-Cheat
  • CSPL Anti-Cheat
There are no information regard 3.0 supporting B5 play, maybe on the future

You will not be able to get any Private / Beta cheat without the signing of a contract. This is to protect Leaguecheats, there’s no bypass for real life unfortunately.

anyone knows if the proleague version is working for GC? Thx I am looking to buy, i just want to be sure

anyone knows if the proleague version is working for GC? Thx I am looking to buy, i just want to be sure
pro league yes but you need to use 6 months of any lc product before

Boi, I'm 15 as well (16 in 4 days lol) and I think I have a chans of getting accepted for beta access. I have a job tho, nothing possible and just ask them. Maybe they can help you finding ways of proving who you are. Gl m8, and take care

Regards Yz <3

Edit: just saw what @Aaron said, sorry bro

Last edited:
Good luck bro

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…