This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

League Cheats, February Update.

Hi I haven't used lc since october when the vac wave came in and i got pretty mad, I haven't visited the lc website much since then but what information is out there regarding the price and what requirements will be for 3.0?

when 3.0 done .. the 2.5 version will continue? will add gc support to 2.5?

Hi I haven't used lc since october when the vac wave came in and i got pretty mad, I haven't visited the lc website much since then but what information is out there regarding the price and what requirements will be for 3.0?

https://leaguecheats.com/posts/111126

VIP + 6 months total usage + gettin trusted by the community and admin
Sometimes trigger stop working. am I alone with this problem?
same happens to me on the first launch of LC, try to press panic key and then repress it to reenable LC, solved my problem

wait, will be requeriments to 3.0 even after the launch? I thought the 6months sub etc. was only for the beta apply :c
Im confused rn

wait, will be requeriments to 3.0 even after the launch? I thought the 6months sub etc. was only for the beta apply :c
Im confused rn

It is only for the beta access, for the pro league version that will come out soon it'll probably be 2 months of usage, not sure yet tbh.

are you using triggerbot 1 or 2? also multicore on or off with what triggervischeck?

Code:
; [Triggerbot]

triggerbot=0
triggerdelay=0
triggerkey=5
triggerfov=0.00
triggerbones=0
triggerdraw=0
triggerbutton=12
triggerbone=0
triggerbone0=0
triggerbone1=1
triggerbone2=2
triggerbone3=3
triggerbone4=4
triggerbone5=5
triggerbone6=6
triggerbone7=8
triggerbone8=35
triggervischeck=2

pistol_triggerbot=2
pistol_triggerbones=1

deagle_triggerbot=1
deagle_triggerbones=1

mc on but didnt had that problems in past

last edit: global aim (mouse1) stop working sometimes (random)

Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…