League Cheats - 8/14/19 HL1 CS1.6 Hacks Updated

Hey all,
I know that this update has been a long time in the making... but I am glad to finally release it for you guys!
A lot of changes have been made to the CS1.6 cheats both for stability and compatibility.

The Cheat is updated and working on most CS1.6 servers (some mods cannot be supported) and it works fully on Condition Zero, Team Fortress Classic, Half-Life, Deathmatch Classic, and should also be working fine on Day of Defeat 1.3.
In order to provide Condition Zero hacks, some changes had to be made to the entity validation system.
The same applies to some of the more modern CS1.6 servers, where the CS1.6 Aimbot was not working.

Breakdown of Changes
  1. Entity Validator Updated & Adjusted
  2. BoneAimbot Fixed
  3. NoHop Added
  4. SuperSmooth Added
  5. Aimclose Algorithm vastly Improved
  6. Aimbot Accuracy Improved
  7. Raw Input support added
  8. Cheat Display Updated (Provides Red & Green colors based on Feature Activation)
  9. Full String encryption updated
  10. Build server Integration improved (similar to CS:GO)
  11. Packer workaround Applied
  12. Fixed Aim @ Everyone (For DMC, HLDM, TFC, certain CS1.6 Mods, etc)
  13. Authentication problems fixed for newer W10 users.
  14. Injection Launch Screen Color Bugs Fixed.
  15. Round End / Server Join Bug w/ Features Enabled Fixed (in some cases)

Known Requirements / Workarounds
  1. To use the Team Fortress Classic Aimbot you must disable Team Based Aiming.
  2. To use the cheats in CS1.6 Zombie Mod you must disable weapon ESP (or don't use full ESP) and disable Team based aiming.
  3. To use the Deathmatch Classic Aimbot, You must aim at the target team or disable team based aiming (toggle with Home key).
  4. Bhop may not always work, depends on game and physical map.
  5. Bone Aimbot Bones may not be the same in each game / on every model. Please keep this in mind when using the cheats on a variety of mods.
  6. Day of Defeat Aimbot requires adjustment of Team Based Aiming depending on which mode you are playing.
  7. Weapon ESP May not be available in every mod on every game.
  8. Name ESP is currently disabled in the cheat for compatibility issues.
  9. You must use the Panic Key to disable all features prior to joining a new server / server rounds ending. Failure to do so may result in a crash.
  10. Graphical settings must be adjusted prior to injecting the cheat (Open the game, Set your Graphics Settings, Close Game, Load Cheat, Load Game Again).
  11. If you are auto team balanced (CS1.6 / CZ) your team will not change according to the cheat (aimbot will work only on your friends, etc) unless you manually change team again to the team you are on (ex. ATB to CT from T, You must Repick a CT class)
  12. If other players are ATB to your team, they may still appear as being on the enemy team. Same if the players are ATB to the enemy team... there is no workaround at this point in time. You must change aiming settings or rejoin the server. This is a HL engine bug as of 2017.

Cheat is also Prepped to have a HL1 Pro League Version ($35)... This version will launch very soon and will support EAC leagues, AAC, myAC, and other driver based anti-cheats.

As always the update will be available via the Login Updater or the Cloud Updater by the time you read this!

Happy Cheating,
Jimster480 & League Cheats Staff

hl1 cs1.6 hack
hl1 cs1.6 hack
hl1 cs1.6 hack

Last edited by a moderator:
:D :D :D Love that sarcasm! Nice to see that update! Will “wargods” anti cheat support be included too?:)
Why would you even use that? All it has are ads even to access your personal information..

Because in the nowadays cs 1.6 scene this is the most common anti cheat tool, people ask you to to use when it comes to an suspicion about cheating... they always ask you to “scan” then u have to use the wargods anticheat tool and send them your “scan” link- u always get one when scanning with it... :) that’s why

Reactions: Jimster480
Because in the nowadays cs 1.6 scene this is the most common anti cheat tool, people ask you to to use when it comes to an suspicion about cheating... they always ask you to “scan” then u have to use the wargods anticheat tool and send them your “scan” link- u always get one when scanning with it... :) that’s why
Can't you just close CS?

Let me inject it later and I'll find out if it reports it

Reactions: PanigaleV4S
nope if u close cs and scan afterwards everyone will know u left the game for hiding any third party programm..yes cool try starting hack & cs, then play some rounds, then start wargods, Scan and then check the link you get from the program, so you can see if it detects it or not :) thx for trying Aaron

nope if u close cs and scan afterwards everyone will know u left the game for hiding any third party programm..yes cool try starting hack & cs, then play some rounds, then start wargods, Scan and then check the link you get from the program, so you can see if it detects it or not :) thx for trying Aaron
It said I had been reported for aimbot despite never playing lmao

What did you scan with?

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

What did you scan with?

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk
I scanned with the WarGod anticheat, I scanned with no cheats then again with the cheat and it flagged second as I had been reported with aimbot, despite never playing lmao

Ah okay, I will download the anticheat and make a bypass.

If you add wargods AC bypass that would be amazing, I tried scanning with it a few years ago while having the 1.6 cheat enabled and it flagged me as aimbot back then on my old pc. It will keep logs of people who got flagged with any type of cheat (steam id, username at the time, and hwid for your pc), which is why a lot of people nowadays want you to do a scan with WG like Panigale mentioned further up since it appears to be able to find any 1.6 cheat that's currently injected.

@Jimster480 the reason why it flagged you the 2nd time when you had no cheat running is because you were already flagged the 1st time, and any subsequent scans will show up flagged unless you switch steam acc & hwid/pc. That's all I remember from the last time I was active in 1.6 (might make a return now with these updates, especially if you bypass WG AC)

I was also wondering if you fixed the crashes caused by screenshots (both manually and automatically taken ones by a server admin for example)

If you add wargods AC bypass that would be amazing, I tried scanning with it a few years ago while having the 1.6 cheat enabled and it flagged me as aimbot back then on my old pc. It will keep logs of people who got flagged with any type of cheat (steam id, username at the time, and hwid for your pc), which is why a lot of people nowadays want you to do a scan with WG like Panigale mentioned further up since it appears to be able to find any 1.6 cheat that's currently injected.

@Jimster480 the reason why it flagged you the 2nd time when you had no cheat running is because you were already flagged the 1st time, and any subsequent scans will show up flagged unless you switch steam acc & hwid/pc. That's all I remember from the last time I was active in 1.6 (might make a return now with these updates, especially if you bypass WG AC)

I was also wondering if you fixed the crashes caused by screenshots (both manually and automatically taken ones by a server admin for example)
Already been worked on and as far as I know included in next weeks update

Last edited: