League Cheats - 8/14/19 HL1 CS1.6 Hacks Updated

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
If you add wargods AC bypass that would be amazing, I tried scanning with it a few years ago while having the 1.6 cheat enabled and it flagged me as aimbot back then on my old pc. It will keep logs of people who got flagged with any type of cheat (steam id, username at the time, and hwid for your pc), which is why a lot of people nowadays want you to do a scan with WG like Panigale mentioned further up since it appears to be able to find any 1.6 cheat that's currently injected.

@Jimster480 the reason why it flagged you the 2nd time when you had no cheat running is because you were already flagged the 1st time, and any subsequent scans will show up flagged unless you switch steam acc & hwid/pc. That's all I remember from the last time I was active in 1.6 (might make a return now with these updates, especially if you bypass WG AC)

I was also wondering if you fixed the crashes caused by screenshots (both manually and automatically taken ones by a server admin for example)
I'm going to have to check it a third time.
Also yes crashes are fixed with screenshots.
The screenshot cleaner for f5/server screenshots might be fixed too.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Works with the Mouse2 mode on the Gauss with wallbanging?
You would have to test it out. But honestly you could just set the aim key to be like Mouse 3 and then you could use it with either of the firing keys.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk