LEAGUE CHEATS 3.0 Competitive Match

No visuals dlights 150
Be careful with dlights it's one of those features where you are fooled into believing it's legit when your ingame. But on the demo, it looks like your using ESP. If you are going to use dlights anyway I would recommend lowering your radius a bit.

Last edited:
my advice is to stop using wh at all.
Yeah I agree with those words

I use deagle with the triggerbot type 2, 2,40 fov. Hitting every single shot and noone calls me out, but if im gonna be honest.... Your deags didn't look legit at all. Try the triggerbot im using or turn down fov and turn up smooth and supersmooth, but nice vid though:)

Nice vid! Indeed be a little bit careful about your deagle "abuse" :p! In my opinion no one hits such an amount of consistent deagle headshots making it look like its nothing special. Your movement is quite okay, are you using bhop or anything or not? Although my advise would be to use more utility. Your aim and movement seems decent but nades utility is something you can maybe improve on? For me it looks like you are running around and relying on your aim, you can do that for sure but when making use of pop-flashes, one way smokes, some sick other tricks or w/e can make you look like a really legit good player. Just my thoughts about your vid! Keep it up! I enjoyed it atleast :)
Yea use a lot of my utilities it just not highlighted in the video and no I don't use bhop
thank for the advice btw really appreciated