This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Latest 3.0 Beta News, New Recruitment and Much More! [Updated]

4months not a long time and i think u joined when AC were out so u probably never played faceit
Anyway out of topic
I'm not saying I'm included on it FailFish
Pls turn on your brain I never said I was included I just think is fair that long time users have some advantages

Example 30 slots . You buy 1 month.... last 2-3 days of you sub , you have to be out of town ... you lost slot cause didnt pay from another guy .... you out without hack ... Impressive way of work
That's just stupid, slot system?! Don't become play scam pls
Full subscribe this

That's what a lot of us (not braidead users ) Will do! Build a full lobby with 2-3 cheaters, join a tournament with a prize pool of a lot of faceit points! I ensure u that if u enter on big tournaments and your team is good u get your LC sub in 2 weeks tops!

Pls use edit button bro First the proof need be realised to thinking more about slots or other solutions

Hopefully everything will get sorted out this month and we can start a new page coming month they just updated and a vac and this new mission and all the shit going on.
after jim finished the last update I guess he is now busy with the bypass. the price do it whatever you want and who needs it buys it who think he can profit buys it and who doesnt well there are other option.

That's just stupid, slot system?! Don't become play scam pls

Omg guys can u read and understand basic english ? All my posts are AGAINST SLOTS !!!

i said before i vote for 50$ per month and more if jim need . Slots are so fucking ..... cause i dont like way of people think themselfs

Omg guys can u read and understand basic english ? All my posts are AGAINST SLOTS !!!

i said before i Mmand more if jim need . Slots are so fucking ..... cause i dont like way of people think themselfs
Yes u are right I've misread it!
Basic English?! Mate there is a thing named "auto corrector" on the mobiles keyboards! And this shit autocorrects everything and some words are corrected to my main language and stay a little bit strange! And u wrote "recieve" so pls don't complain about other people English! (Now I have the attention to see if there is no error ... Is it ok now?! )

i said before i vote for 50$ per month and more if jim need . Slots are so fucking ..... cause i dont like way of people think themselfs
please do not be toxic people can miss read things you do not have to be toxic about this

esperar 24 horas
I bet this guy is a scammer using stolen PayPal = no access to payment email = scammerino frauderino ma frend
He bought it in Saturday so I'm 99.9% sure J480 sent him activation email asking for ID/Passport

I bet this guy is a scammer using stolen PayPal = no access to payment email = scammerino frauderino ma frend
He bought it in Saturday so I'm 99.9% sure J480 sent him activation email asking for ID/Passport
you might me right coz in monday he wrote "já vai fazer 3 dias eu acho... comprei pelo paypal"=
"It's already going to be 3 days I think ... I bought it by paypal"

It would be lit if there was also a pro league option but sans esp. It would be nice to save a few bucks on a feature I never use. I think there are quite a few people who don't use esp anyway, I know for myself I always feel like I'm being fishy if I have esp on. I never get called out for it oddly enough, the only thing I get called out for is aim but that's just cause they are mad lol. No one spectating has called me out since I started using virus1x insane 128 tick combo, that shit is a-1.

We will never do just an Aimbot package as it isn't worth it to charge less for the main feature of the cheat.

Reactions: 458socom
Honestly, the only way imo to keep it from being detected would be to require multiple forms of Id kinda like what platinum chodes does. (fuck those guys) Also, maybe require some form of NDA to be signed. At least that way you would force faceit to either commit identity fraud or ask someone to break the law to leak them the info. Edit: I don't think it would be that hard for faceit to subscribe for 6 months to get access to the bypass..He'll, have yall met some of the codes in this community? It would be Hella easy for them to buy an account from someone who gets their feelings hurt when tox calls them dumb for being dumb lol.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…