This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Latest 3.0 Beta News, New Recruitment and Much More! [Updated]

What were the requirements for buying the cheat when it gets released?
You need to have had LC for 2 months and then you will be able to purchase Pro League for LC. May also require you to give an ID to prove that you don't work for another league etc.

You are new among us. So you can't sign up for the beta. You have to use 5 months LC
He's not new he's been signed up here longer than both of us.

You need to have had LC for 2 months and then you will be able to purchase Pro League for LC. May also require you to give an ID to prove that you don't work for another league etc.

He's not new he's been signed up here longer than both of us.
Oh yeah! There is a mistake sorry. I read this 2017

just wondering why do people vote for raising the price

Imagine the hack will be released for 5,- a month..
- How many guys would get it? ya.. everyone.. So FaceIt/League Providers want to stop it asap..

and now the same if it costs 5000,- a month..
- Nobody would have it so the League Providers dont care.. (Except the Admins/Staff here )

u see: Bigger Price: Less attention

it is not costing such amount of money, like 1-2k baks for a year is more real information.

for sure it makes sense just you know all people are a bit greedy so i didnt expect that so many people will vote for that , well hopefully everything will be ok for LC and it will stay ud on faceit forever <3

it is not costing such amount of money, like 1-2k baks for a year is more real information.

Ofc.. the 5000,- a month was a bit exaggerated.. but the guys know what i mean..

higher cost and OFC u get profit by paying.. = lower userbase = lower attention from faceit for example..
that was my thought :l

Ofc.. the 5000,- a month was a bit exaggerated.. but the guys know what i mean..

higher cost and OFC u get profit by paying.. = lower userbase = lower attention from faceit for example..
that was my thought :l
for 5k baks u have userbase where is only U, so it will be nearly impossible to get detected, only attention U will get from your fan base

Lets build a wall 5000€per year !!!:angrytrump:

Pointless, you can make more money with public versions.
From my calculations at the first month we will have from 70 up to 120 PRO League customers.
Let just say 100 LC PRO subs for 50$ = 5k per month :feels:

Obviously he won't put this cash inside his pocket. You have to consider upkeep of:
-Site (Forums upgrades, licenses etc..)
-Servers (we have more than 7 servers around the world and we will have to upgrade them/buy new ones, because we aren't prepared for new projects and upcoming traffic/build servers.)
-Staff, they can't volunteer forever.
-Keep some money for yourself

So at the, there is not much left.

Lc Pro version will include more security by itself than the current 2.5? Like pro version, since the nmber of users will be reduced, so the security and the risk to get banned am i correct?
Ty

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…